Go Back   Next Luxury > GENTLEMEN'S LIFESTYLE > Men's Health And Fitness

Old 07-20-2013, 02:34 AM   #1
Myron
Gentleman

Bodybuilding What foods burn belly fat for men?

I'm considering taking a fat burner but I also want to know what foods burn belly fat for men? Or if there are any types of foods I should be taking while I'm going to the gym. For right now I've simply been on a strict Chicken diet but eating it every day has made it taste pretty bland. To supplement that I'm also consuming black beans, oatmeal in the morning, and some Salmon as a treat. Basically I'm simply trying to just get this belly fat down and burn it away, but it's been really difficult for me.

Even with exercise in the gym I can't shed the pounds or lose the weight. I'm actually fit though, but I want to get six pack abs at some point and feel I'm close, but it's not happening fast enough.

So what are the best foods to burn belly fat for men? Any suggestions on what I should eat would be really helpful!

Old 08-27-2013, 06:21 PM   #2
BrainDead
Elite Gentleman

I don't really buy the idea of foods BURNING belly fat, instead look for foods that don't ADD to it. You can eat beans and stuff like that with lots of protein that fills you up, but I doubt any food is going to actively burn fat by eating it. I could be wrong, sounds like marketing mumbo jumbo to me tho.

Having said that, push yourself harder at the gym. Burn more calories than you take in. Be careful with liquid calories, a weekend of drinking can easily bypass a week at the gym if you're not careful.
Old 08-27-2013, 06:46 PM   #3
MrSmith
Gentleman

I don't know if they "burn" fats

But

Spicy food makes you feel fill sooner.

I think it also speeds up your metabolism.

BreainDead - I think you kind of missed the point about foods that can speed up your metabolism, I think that's what OP was asking about. Isn't having a faster metabolism from certain foods basically the same as "foods that burn fat?"

idk, correct me if i'm wrong.

Next Luxury

We run men’s lifestyles