Sports Memorabilia For Bachelor Pad

Sports Memorabilia For Your Bachelor Pad: Where To Look?

You want authentic sports memorable, but where in the world do you go to get it?

It’s been said that you have a 35% chance of buying something authentic. To put that in a better perspective, you have a 65% chance of losing the game right off the bat. And more than often.. It’s thousands of dollars at a time.

Now, I didn’t want to go that route. There had to be a better way..

Little did I know there was. And it wasn’t eBay..

While looking around I came across this great 60 minutes interview with the CEO of Steiner Sports.

If you have time, it’s worth watching:

 

I will tell you that it’s from 2013, but don’t let that discourage you too much from taking light of the discussion. Not too long ago there was a charity in my own hometown that was investigated for fake memorabilia. Of course, they had no idea they were auctioning off non-authentic merchandise, but it still proves the point even today.

How do you really know what you’re buying?

Take for instance the 1920’s Yankee jersey worn by Babe Ruth.

It sold for an impressive $4.4 million dollars.

Or how about a Michael Jordan jersey worth $250,000?

If it’s off by even one size, it’s worth nothing in comparison.

True, authentic sports memorabilia starts at one place: Steiner Sports.

Sports Logo

And there’s a good reason for why they lead the field:

Their iron-glad guarantee is the best in the business when it comes to authentic memorabilia. And it’s back by four crucial parts of the process: Witness, Affidavit, Hologram, and Certificate.

Now I could tell you more about them, but it goes without saying.. This is where you want to shop gentlemen.

Here are a few of my favorite pieces, perhaps I’ll pick up another item in the future to add to my collection. You might enjoy these:

 

1. Football

Football

Buy It Here

Rob Gronkowski Autograph NFL Duke Football
 

2. Basketball

Basketball

Buy It Here

Brooklyn Nets Team-Signed 1/0 NBA Orange Basketball
 

3. Baseball

Baseball

Buy It Here

Pete Rose Autographed MLB Baseball Inscribed “Hit King”

Be A Gentleman
Share This Now
Greatness For Men
REAL MEN KNOW QUALITY
WHEN THEY SEE IT.
“Pride is the prevailing spirit of superior men.”