Let’s face it, woman can be mysterious, and for lot of men, it confuses the hell out of them. However, that’s not such a bad thing. In reality if there was no mystery, things would be considerably boring, and the all fun of dating would be completely drained away.
Just imagine doing the same thing day after day with absolutely no real challenge.
You’d become a robot and eventually with all the repetition, you’ll have had enough. As humans, we are hardwired for danger, and while most would prefer to stick to their comfort zones, we’d never truly know what they were in the first place without one thing: Risk.
My point is, don’t look at the mystery of women as being a negative. Instead, enjoy the excitement of chaos, have fun, and take action; that’s what dating is all about.
If you don’t know the answers to every single question, don’t worry. Truthfully, you’re not alone.
Can you believe that every single month over fifty-thousand men are all looking for the answers to one simple question: How to tell if a girl likes you?
Today, I’m going to tell you.
First stop seeking that kind of validation, it will kill your dating life.
You can take note of every single one of these signs below and still be wrong!
Never underestimate how wrong you can be.
An attractive female coworker office might be overly friendly, flirty or talkative. She’s given off signs left and right and well, at this point it’s a guaranteed thing right? There’s no way in hell she doesn’t like you. It’s crystal clear she does. The moment you ask out her out you’ll surely be met with an immediate “Yes”, right?
However, like all things in life, nothing is guaranteed. Even business negotiations that seem like they are on track can go sour and get derailed fast.
People wear all sorts of disguises, and reading them isn’t always easy.
Now, while you might be under the impression that she likes you, there’s truly only one way to find out. And that’s by asking her.
Don’t surprised if she turns you down for a date. It’s easy to get wrapped up in the tunnel vision, and it will crush you if you start dreaming of a relationship that never existed in the first place.
On the other hand, a woman may very well be attracted to you without displaying any of the signs below. She might even be the one to ask you out in the first place, unexpectedly!
Perhaps she’s shy, more reserved, or simply has too many things going on in her life to focus on you. There could be absolutely no connection, until the moment you strike up a conversation with her and spark one. Of course, asking her out could be what snowballs the start of a new relationship interest too.
Don’t just assume. Go with your gut. What a waste it will be for you to never ask a woman out simply because she doesn’t display any signs. She could be the woman of your dreams, standing right in front of you! Forget being too timid to approach her and ask one simple question to find out.
Don’t sit idle!
Sitting idle leads to one thing: Regret. And not having the balls to ask her out will plague your mind. Again, what a waste!
You’ll never regret the outcome if you go through with any action that requires balls (As long as it’s legal, ethical, moral, etc. of course). Truthfully, any rejection or success you will remember as a past memory of what you’re capable of. Don’t give me the “it’s easier said than done” bullsh-t.
Personally, I enjoy rejection every now and then. It reminds me that I’m taking risks! The more rejection you have under your belt, the more comfortable you get with it. Eventually, you’ll start thinking in terms of Will it kill me, and the answer is always no. In reality, there’s nothing to be afraid of.
Allow yourself to fail more, and far more often. While these signs are great to know, worry about them less. Just by being the moment you’ll know what to do next. All you have to do, is take action and take what I would call is petite, pea-sized amount of risk to your ego. Your emotional bank account in life can always be built back up; yes, even after rejection!
The most basic signs of them all:
If a woman talks to you without running away, or has given you her phone number, she probably likes you. Either romantically or simply friendly in nature.
You must understand that when it comes to figuring of which of the two, it doesn’t matter! Don’t obsess over an immediate answer. For now, just accept the fact that she has shown some level of interest in you.
While you might be attracted to her in this moment, you might not be in the future. For all you know she could end up being insane, or have a bizarre fetish that’s unfathomably disgusting and off-putting. Why stress out over something that again, doesn’t even matter.
1. Body language. They say it contributes as much as 50% or more of what we communicate towards another person. All without so much as a single spoken word. When it comes to women the two biggest telltale signs of body language are her physical body direction and leg direction.
If you she likes you, her upper body will be pointed and leaning towards your direction. Women who are uncomfortable, much like men, tend to either sit straight or slough back away from the person their talking to.
Just consider your body position when you lean over to tell someone a secret or just want to hear something better. This space between two people, looks like a triangle. In comparison, two people sitting straight upwards forms a rectangular space or gap in the middle.
Of course, you can also take note of her leg direction. Are they pointed towards you or away from you? Just glance down at her knee or thighs. If their pointed towards you, it’s a signs she’s comfortable being around you or in your presence.
Note how she walks away from you. Often her hip movement will give you some great clues. Look for hips that swing excessively but move rather slow and ladylike.
Watch to see if she’s flipping her toes in and out of her shoes or dangling the shoe at the end of her foot.
She might tilt her head in your direction, exposing her neck, and proceed to touch it. Or should could brush her collarbone with her fingertips. A woman may subconsciously adjust her shirt or blouse in attempt to show more cleavage.
Keep in mind, body language isn’t just about the way she moves. It can also cover the way she touches certain objects. Take for instance, when a girl rubs a cylindrical object in front of you, aka the stem of a wine glass up and down or mouths a pen. Sounds dirty right, well remember one thing.
She doesn’t have to swallow a banana in front of you to get the point across. Even small things that seem so innocent can sometimes be so deliberate.
Before I jump into the next section here, I want to point out another thing with you. Some gentlemen believe girls who are interested will often mirror your body image. However, that’s a tough call. Let’s face it, when you yawn the rest of the room yawns too. It’s not really sign you can rely heavily on, and while none truly are, this one should be filed under normal human behavior.
2. Her smile. A woman who’s interested in you will smile a lot. It’s one of the easiest things any man can take note of. More than often, she’ll crack a smile or let out a laugh even when some your jokes are less than humorous.
Just remember, people smile to please other people. If you’ve ever gone into a bank and watched someone pitched for money, you’ll notice something rather odd. In a way, it’s almost submission in nature, and screams, Please, I would very much like your acceptance. You can see and smell the desperation for approval.
3. She keeps playing with her hair. Ever notice how often a woman who’s nervous touches her hair non-stop? Just twirling it around in her fingers for no apparent reason. In reality, when it comes to dating that’s a great thing, or sign should I say.
When men get anxiety or nervous around a girl we really like, most tend to get sweaty palms, mumble their words and so forth. For women, playing with their hair is just one of those things.
Of course, it’s a two sided sword. On one hand she could really be attracted to you, and just feel nervous as most are out on a date. Or, you could be making her feel really uncomfortable with awkwardness. It’s best to always assume the first. If you’re on a date and she hasn’t walked away from the table, you’re fine.
4. Her eye glazes. You know the look. Men do the exact same thing women do when someone attractive walks their way. More than often this is accompanied by a slight smirk or even full smile.
If notice her looking at you, consider your response. If you acknowledge her with a smile, does she smile back as well?
6. Read her lips. First off, there’s tight lips. It’s where you make the drawn out Um sound while pulling your lips towards your mouth and pressing them together. This can be a sign of either nervous attraction or sexual tension. In any event, it’s a good indication to take charge, and help relieve some of that tension by making her feel more relaxed.
Second, there’s lip biting. In a nut shell, more than often it means a woman is really concentrated or focus on something she desires. Of course, she could also be simply trying to answer a tough question that requires a lot of thought.
Regardless, even women know other women bit their lip in order to be sexy around a man of interest. It’s a way to flaunt their luscious lips and express some excitement at the same time.
8. A playful touch. Consider it flirting if you will. When it comes to touching, just think back to when you dated younger girls around the time of high school. (If you never dated in high school, don’t worry, I’ll explain.)
Chances are most of these girls were overly touchy. Much like you, they were still learning how to flirt in the first place. They’d give you a little tap when you make a joke, acted like a jerk, or just for whatever reason they felt like. With older, more experienced women, the playful touch never went away. It just a whole lot sexier and the timing got better.
When it comes to the playful touch, it’s perhaps one of the most obvious signs of them all. It’s physical and you feel it. If a woman gently taps you with her fingers, puts her hand on your arm, or gives you a little whack on the ribcage with her hand, she probably likes you.
9. Her friends or co-workers have heard about you. There’s no doubt about it, women love to gossip and gab about anything and everything.
If your name has been brought up in a conversation you’re not a part of, she’s thinking about you. Of course, she could be looking for validation or simply boasting too. In reality, the bulk majority of the population including both men and women are always looking for approval from others.
If her friends like you, or even suggest that you’re attractive, it can go a long way in making her like you even more.
10. She compliments you. Its true women compliment other women when they don’t genuinely mean it. However, when it comes to complimenting men, things are quite different. More than often, they actually mean what they say.
Keep in mind, unlike most men whose compliments stem around the single phrase, “you’re beautiful”, women have a whole boat load of words to dish out. Sure, there are men who know how to be present and pick up on things like shoes, necklaces, her outfit, and far more, but they are the few.
11. She teases and tests you. I’m not just taking about the way she conveys her words with a subtle, sexy nature. I’m talking about how she pushes your buttons. In other words, she makes fun of you in a playful manner; aka the little comeback fights.
Think of this as her way of trying to determine your sense of humor and ability to stand up for yourself. The answer she’s looking for is in your behavior; it’s either going to be alpha or beta when you are challenged. Don’t be afraid to fire some shots back; doing so often gains you a higher level of respect. Plus, its fun pushing her buttons too.
12. She keeps trying to get your attention. She goes out of her way to accidentally bump into you, but not always in the physical contact sense. For instance, she takes the long route in the office to get a cup of coffee for no reason other than to pass by your desk. Or, she figures out you eat lunch at a certain place every day and decides to randomly go there too in the hopes of running into you.
When it comes to conversion, she’ll find a whole host of reasons to talk to you, some which are valid, and others that make you question was this conversation really necessary? Again, she wants your attention here. Understand this is more apparent when you’re in a conversation, and she mentions she likes a certain interest as well as you do. Or she nudges at you to show her how to do something you personally like.
Of course, she could simply be walking by and turn her body towards you, while making an attempt to subtly brush against you. Or, she could pick a piece of lint off your clothing. Remember, the small signs matter, and they are often easy to miss!
Speaking of conversion, another sign to keep in mind is how the conversation plays out when you stop talking. Does she reinitiate it? As well, does she say hello first?
Take for instance going no contact for a week then sending her a text. Did she end up calling you back, asking what you’ve been up too? Did she ask to meet up or join whatever activity you’re currently doing?
13. She asks you personal questions. How your day is going is not a personal question! “Are you single?” is a personal question. “Do you have a girlfriend”, etc. Some women can roll off these questions so naturally it doesn’t even seem personal. On the other hand, I’ve noticed a lot of guys dread asking those types of things because they feel it conveys their true emotions instantly.
In reality, asking these types of questions rarely if ever, puts you on the spot. She’s not going to start grilling you to find out if you want to ask her out, or how much you like her, etc. Again, it’s a simple yes or no question.
While she’s probing for more information, you might get questions like “How was your Valentine’s Day?” There are a lot of different ways to figure out someone’s relationship status without directly asking. Perhaps the biggest giveaway of them all is when she mentions your girlfriend in a conversation, and you have never brought her up before. Or when she mentions she doesn’t have a boyfriend, when you already know from the grape vine she does.
Of course, some questions won’t be as personal however, you can still take note of the times when she tries to find out what you think about other women. Not to mention, all the times she has brought up a story about some loser who’s hit on her and tries to gauge your response.
14. She’s sure of her words. When you ask for a woman’s number does she seem confident in giving it out or hesitant? You know what I’m talking about. It’s those moments where she says um for what seems like a solid minute. What do you think is a better sign, a girl that doesn’t have to even think about it, or a girl who says, “I guess”, like it’s the greatest decision she’ll ever have to make in her lifetime.
15. Her proximity. She enters your personal space. In a conversation she might come closer towards to when she’s afar. Again, this can go back to the attention bit I mentioned above. She could be all the way across the room but notice you talking to others. In return, she’ll scoot on over and try to squeeze her way into the conversation.
She follows you, but not in a stalker kind of way or hopefully not for your sake. More or less you take on a leadership type of role (Which is what most women want in the first place). When you get up, she does the same. When you stop walking around, she stops and waits for you to make the next move. In other words, she’s following your direction. She might trust you or have a high level of comfort around you.
16. Her tone of voice. Some women will start talking in a higher pitch. In other words, it’s that really young girlish type of tone.
Also keep in mind how talkative she is in a conversation before and after you join it. For instance, say she’s with a group of her friends. Suddenly she becomes this social butterfly and starts leading the conversation in order to steal and control your attention.
The hard truths
Are there more signs? Sure, but you start getting into the realm of nonsense. If those weren’t enough you’re fooling yourself my friend! Keep looking and you’ll end up with one thing: A clouded sense of judgment.
No man can rely solely on the signs! A man can only take note of them. All women are different. Period, full stop! Every single girl out there is attracted to different men, with different hobbies and interests, body types, hair colors, fashion styles, lifestyle choices and so on.
There are only two ways to know for certain, without a single shred of doubt, if a woman likes you.
And that is to tell her you like her or ask her out!
If you haven’t done either of those, all your beliefs and expectations are not reality!
Don’t think for a minute you can relay your situation to a guy friend, coworker, etc., and come up with an answer. I see so many guys doing this, and they are missing the point. Your friend’s don’t know sh-t about what she’s going to say. They are doing one thing only, that’s giving you encourage to just fu-king do it!
Get out there. Accept that you will read some of the signs wrong. Start making mistakes and stop looking for a sure-thing. It doesn’t exist! If you want a sure thing go masturbate, because that’s the only thing you’re going to get!
Now that you know the signs, you should be more confident. I literally just armed you with some of the best advice any man can give when it comes to dating and relationships. Use these signs as a good way to convince yourself to ask her out if you must.
Either way gentlemen, don’t waste away your time wondering; it plagues the mind with unfilled curiosity. Worse, is living in a world of regret, all because you were unsure of how the deal would close, and what the final answer would be.
Truthfully, your answer is just a few words away, ask her.