Famous for their original sports sandals, the story behind Teva begins in 1984 at the Grand Canyon. There you will find the same trailblazing spirit embodied by one very clever river guide.
When it comes to men’s footwear, Teva offers far more than just there ever popular sandals and flip-flops.
One look at their latest line up and you’ll discover everything from handsome chukkas to mocs, mountainous hiking boots and beyond.
Being new to their other collections myself, I decided to try on a pair of their Arrowood 2 Mid WP boots, Peralta chukkas, and finally, Arrowood Riva shoes.
After taking each pair on and off-road, I could sense the ingenious innovation found in their sandals carrying over to the rest of their footwear.
Men’s Teva Arrowood 2 Mid Waterproof Sneaker Boots
– Float-Lite midsole technology for featherweight construction
– Waterproof membrane with waterproof leather upper
– Breathable mesh lining for dry comfort
– EVA foam footbed for exceptional cushion and support
– Individual rubber outsole pods for advanced traction
– 12.5oz weight per shoe
– 11-inch shaft circumference
– 4.0-inch shaft height
Men’s Teva Peralta Chukka Boots
– Available in burnt olive, lark and black color choices
– Waterproof suede and water-friendly neoprene upper
– Heritage Teva 48mm webbing closure with hook and loop closure
– Cushioned foam sockliner/footbed for shock absorption and all-day comfort
– Lightweight molded-EVA midsole
– Durabrasion rubber outsole with 6mm lugs
– Heel and forefoot sticky Spider Rubber pods
– 13.5oz weight per shoe
Men’s Teva Arrowood Riva Mid Shoes
– Available in Turkish Coffee and Black color options
– Waterproof full-grain leather upper
– eVent premium waterproof and breathable membrane liner
– Protective rubberized toe cap
– Responsive cushioning PU sockliner
– Float-Lite EVA-foam midsole with PU-high-rebound heel pad
– Rugged Vibram rubber outsole
– Nylon shank for stability and support
– 17.5 oz. weight per shoe
– 10.5-inch shaft circumference
– 4.0-inch shaft height
Walnut Men’s Teva Arrowood Riva WP Shoes Review
When you want added protection outdoors, the men’s Teva Arrowood Riva shoes are more than willing to deliver.
Each pair arrives with a waterproof, full-grain leather upper, rugged Vibram outsole and protective rubberized toe cap.
Beyond the durable details, you’ll also find an eVent premium waterproof and breathable membrane liner to keep your feet comfortably bone dry. While wearing a pair around the Float-Lite EVA foam midsole, PU-high rebound heel pad, and cushioning PU sockliner all did their wonders to make every step feel incredible.
Add in the nylon shank, and I had plenty of stability and support to match.
With a handsomely sturdy and masculine exterior, these men’s hiking shoes perform as well as they look!
Midnight Navy Men’s Arrowood 2 Mid WP Boots Review
With Float-Lite midsole technology, the men’s Teva Arrowood 2 Mid waterproof sneaker boots surprised me quite a bit with their incredibly lightweight feel. At just 12.5 ounces per shoe, every step forward feels downright natural to take.
Comfort was top-notch thanks to a breathable mesh lining and EVA foam footbed that performed spectacularly. Regardless of the terrain, from rock to loose dirt and some snow, these men’s hiking boots kept exceeding my expectations. Overall, the Arrowood 2 offers the protection of a boot, yet, still retains the comfort of a sneaker.
Personally, I like how Teva has managed to fuse these two elements into one.
Although weather conditions can change and the path ahead isn’t always promised to be perfect, thanks to a waterproof membrane and leather upper, these boots handle the elements of nature with ease.
Burnt Olive Men’s Teva Peralta Chukka Boots Review
For a easygoing stroll around town or a weekend out, the Teva Peralta men’s chukka boots offer plenty of style and comfort to match.
On the exterior, you’ll find a smooth, waterproof suede paired to a water-friendly neoprene upper. For steps through puddles of water and treks through paths covered in downpours of rain, these chukka boots offer some great peace of mind.
Beyond their waterproof construction, you’ll also find a Durabrasion rubber outsole with 6mm lugs for extended wear and enhanced grip. Now, while these might be chukka boots, I was rather surprised by the level of grip the aggressive sole pattern had to offer.
Regarding comfort, a cushioned foam sockliner and footbed make trekking across the hard pavement and surfaces a pleasure. Thanks to an outstanding level of shock absorption and lightweight molded-EVA midsole, you can wear these all day long and enjoy every single moment.
At first glance, you might notice something right off the bat, no shoelaces! While unconventional, I have to say, the 48mm heritage Teva webbing closure with hook and loop is a neat touch. Of course, getting that precise foot-hugging fit while securing each boot was an effortless process too.