40 Simple Geometric Tattoos For Men – Design Ideas With Shapes
Shapes are what build our world around us, and those who admire this concept are also huge fans of geometrics. Geometric tattoos are a common and very popular tattoo design, especially for the youth since they can often be meaningful without having to visualize much.
Some men are into the purely abstract while others are more interested in geometric representations of their favorite animals, objects, or people.
Simple geometric tattoos are mostly made up of single-colored lines and/or dots with the same thickness making up a certain shape. These can range from being figurative or up to someone’s interpretation if it’s not totally obvious. Lines and angular shapes are what the Old Masters used in their gorgeous works of art, and geometric tattoos can be equally as beautiful without any complicated techniques and colors.
Those who get geometric tattoos may be perfectionists, lovers of clean environments, great problem solvers, or simply just a fan of shapes. Most decide to get geometric tattoos on their forearms because it’s a noticeable spot, but they can virtually be tattooed anywhere on the body depending on the size.
Clean lines, mathematical measurements, and modesty in a simple geometric tattoo are what makes them so attractive to the youth. In such a busy and hectic world, those who stray away from chaos can look to their geometric tattoos for clarity.
See more about - Top 55 Best Geometric Tattoo Ideas
1. Forearm Simple Geometric Tattoos
2. Bicep Simple Geometric Tattoos
3. Arm Simple Geometric Tattoos
4. Wrist Simple Geometric Tattoos
5. Chest Simple Geometric Tattoos
6. Back Simple Geometric Tattoos
7. Leg Simple Geometric Tattoos
8. Ankle Simple Geometric Tattoos
9. Thigh Simple Geometric Tattoos
10. Finger Simple Geometric Tattoos
11. Geometric Simple Geometric Tattoos
12. More Simple Geometric Tattoo Ideas