Top Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals in 2020
November is here, and that means Turkey Day, family reunions, pumpkin pie, and plenty of bombastic shopping deals to keep you and your wallet busy.
Here’s our hand-picked roundup of the best Black Friday deals in 2020.
Deals on TVs
4K, UHD, 8K, OLED, QLED, MICRO LED? What does it all mean, and what’s the best bang for your buck? Well, in the age of confusing jargon and TV terminology, we’ve done the homework to tell you where you can find your dream TV on the cheap.
- Up to $1,700 off LG OLED TVs – LG is the home of OLED technology and wants to sell you Real 8K. Here’s the best of the best when it comes to discounts on LG TVs.
- Up to $500 off Samsung 4K TVs – Samsung contends with QLED technology and swath of televisions of all different sizes. Here are the best deals on Samsung TVs. But if you’re not ready for 8K technology, check out their discounts on 4K TVs.
- Up to $400 off Sony 4K TVs – Sony hasn’t quite hit that 8K range, but that doesn’t mean they’re not worthwhile. With OLED tech, 4K HDR, and immersive cinema experience, retailers will be offering some pretty snazzy deals. Target sells Sony’s Class 4K UHD Smart LED HDR TV at a starting price of USD$249.99 for the 43-inch model. Need something bigger? 60-inch for $399.99 and the massive 70-inch for just $549.99.
- $70 off the Insignia 32” Class LED HD Smart Fire TV Edition TV – See the deal at BestBuy.com
- $220 off the Samsung 70″ Class 6 Series LED 4K UHD Smart Tizen TV – See the deal at BestBuy.com
Deals on Laptops
Whether you’re working from home or still going into the office, every respectable man needs a quality laptop for productivity on the go. When your smartphone can’t cope, and that tablet is just too cumbersome, these are the best deals on laptops Next Luxury could find.
- 25% off the Microsoft Surface Laptop 3 – See this deal at Amazon
- Up to 20% off Dell XPS laptops – Dell is offering a whole range of Black Friday and Cyber Monday Deals from its new XPS laptops to the Inspiron range. There’s even an offer for 18-months financing on XPS and Alienware PCs or purchases over $999.
- Up to 70% off Lenovo laptops – Save up to 70% on select doorbuster sales with Lenovo as they gear up for the biggest shopping weekend event of the year. With eCoupons listed below the Yoga, Legion, and their classic ThinkPad, there’s something for everyone here.
- Up to $200 off LG laptops – Save up to $200. Announcing some of the lightest laptops ever at an even lighter price, you can shop some pretty awesome deals at LG for your next laptop.
- Up to $250 off MacBook Pros – Save up to $250 on select MacBook Pro models at Best Buy.
- ASUS TUF Gaming 15.6″ Laptop for $599.99 – Check out this deal at Best Buy
Deals on Watches
Looking at your phone to check the time is boring. It’s a digital display that only differs depending on how many notifications you’ve been ignoring all day, oh, and whatever photo you have displayed. Why not exchange the pocket dive for a quick flick of the wrist? Treat yourself to a brand-new timepiece – a brand new watch. With so many options available, Next Luxury has a comprehensive selection for you.
- 35% off Nordgreen watches – Don’t skip past these guys. With Next Luxury readers receiving a 15% discount using the discount code NEXTL at checkout, you can pick up one of their handcrafted Scandinavian watches at a much more affordable price. With a plethora of modern options and traditional styles, Nordgreen is the ideal destination for your next watch.
- Up to 46% off Gucci men’s watches – See this deal at JomaShop.com
- Up to 67% off Tissot men’s watches – Check it out at JomaShop.com
- Up to 50% off Fossil men’s watches – See this generous deal on Fossil.com
Deals on Gaming
Currently, in flux, the gaming world is heading to bigger and better things. There are deals-a-plenty this Black Friday and Cyber Monday, from PC Master Race superiority to lightning-fast SSD technology inside the next-generation consoles.
Whether you’re thinking of picking up the latest tech or grabbing a bargain on previous-gen classics, these are the best deals we’ve found so far.
The home of Mario, and all your childhood gaming memories, Nintendo has taken the world by storm with its hybrid portable console. Here are the best deals we could find for the Nintendo Switch and Nintendo Switch lite.
- Nintendo Switch Bundle for $299 – The Nintendo Switch (Neon Blue/Neon Red Joy-Con) + Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Download) + 3 month Nintendo Switch Online membership is available from Best Buy for only $299. Plus price match guarantee.
- Nintendo Switch 32GB Lite – See this deal at Best Buy
Xbox, not gonna lie; your naming system is super confusing. But since the Series X is so new, we doubt anyone’s going to offer a discounted price. But if you’re after games, check out Walmart and Best Buy for discounted titles.
PlayStation has released its challenger to the Xbox Series X. With a simplified naming convention, the PS5 is the next big thing.
- Best Buy will be selling the brand new PS5 for $299 alongside DualSense Wireless Controllers for $69.99. There are also featured games on offer for $29.99 each.
We will keep this one straightforward since there are so many parts to PC Building.
- Best Buy has everything under the sun for your next PC build or upgrades. Check out their deals on components and accessories.
Deals on Cell Phones
Flip phones, Z-phones, dual-screen phones, and brand new iPhones; from the return of the Motorola Razr to the advent of 5G technology, 2020 has been the year of the phone.
There is a cellular phone for literally everyone with so many new releases from all your favorite brands and tech giants. Next Luxury has found a deal that will keep you talking and texting no matter your use case.
Apple iPhone 12
Apple just launched the iPhone 12 series promising a phone for everyone. With so many phones on offer from the Californian tech giant, here are the best deals we could find from Cupertino.
- Best Buy discounts on the iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 Pro have arrived.
Samsung is doing some pretty wild things in the phone market. Whether it’s their journey of rediscovery with flip phones or pioneering technology of dual-screen phones, whatever it is, Samsung has plenty of deals this November.
- Samsung Galaxy 5G – Trade in for a discount. When you trade in your eligible device, you can grab the Galaxy FE 5G for USD$450 or the Galaxy Note20 5G for $650.
- Galaxy S20 5G – Save up to $750 on the Galaxy S20 5G from Walmart.
Verizon is the second-largest wireless carrier in the United States, and with that comes some pretty good discounts for Black Friday and Cyber Monday.
- LG – LG is offering a bunch of Verizon deals from the LG Wing 5G to the LG Stylo 6. Check them all out right here.
After taking over Sprint, T-Mobile is offering discounts to even more customers than before. Check out the best deals we found.
- LG Velvet 5G – Buy one get one free. Want an LG phone with T-Mobile? Well, your only option is the LG Velvet 5G. The good thing is, it’s buy-one-get-one-free! One for you and one for me.
Deals on Electronics & Gear
Now since it is still relatively early in the month, we didn’t want to get too specific with our rundown of Black Friday and Cyber Monday discounts.
With electronics including so much more than these days, we’ve done a round-up of tablets, iPads, cameras, headphones, and smartwatches for you to check out.
Tablets, yes, we know Apple has cornered the market, but that doesn’t mean there aren’t alternatives. Check out these discounts on tablets, not called iPads.
- Galaxy Tab S7/S7+ – Up to $450 off. If you trade in an eligible Samsung device, you’ll receive up to $450 off the Galaxy Tab S7 or Tab S7+. Plus, you’ll get a free MOGA XP5-X+ Controller ($69.99 value) and three free months of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate.
iPads. Now we’re talking. Whether it’s the regular, the Mini, the Air, or the Pro, Apple has a discounted iPad for you.
- iPad – Pick up an Apple 10.2-inch iPad (Wi-Fi) for between $299 and $395 at Walmart. Or an iPad Air for between USD$559 and USD$749. Need something bigger? Get the 11-inch Pro for between USD$849 and USD$1,229
Cameras are having a tough go these days, thanks to smartphones. With digital camera sales dropping, there’s even more of a reason to get back behind the lens of the real thing. Here are some epic deals on all things photography.
- Best Buy – Save up to $500. For all your camera-related discounts, check out these awesome deals from Best Buy, including the Sony ZV1 camera and vlogger kit for USD$799.98.
- GoPro HERO7 – Buy a GoPro HERO7 White action camera for $119 at Walmart.
Headphones are starting to cut the cord. With True Wireless becoming a standard in the market, outside of Audiophiles, everyone wants a quality pair of earbuds for on the go. From Sennheiser to Apple to JBL, there are so many options and discounts available for audio lovers.
- LG Tone Free True Wireless earbuds – Get LG Tone Free True Wireless earbuds for twenty bucks less at $129.99. And free buds with select LG OLED TV Bundles too.
- Galaxy Buds – Save $50 on Galaxy Buds Live and Galaxy Buds+ at Samsung.
- Beats – Get Beats Studio3 Wireless Over-Ear Noise Cancelling Headphones from Target for only $174.99. That’s half price!
- Apple Airpods – Get Gen 2 Apple Airpods for just USD$99 from Walmart. Or the Apple AirPods Pro for just USD$219.
Every brand and his dog has a smartwatch. So here are the best deals we could find for all of them.
- Up to $200 off the Galaxy Watch 3 – Get a trade-in discount of up to USD$200 on a brand new Galaxy Watch 3 from Samsung.
- $50 off Fitbit – Save $50 bucks on your fitness goals with select Fitbit models at Best Buy.
- Fitbit Versa 2 for $129 – Check out this deal at Walmart.
- Fossil Gen 5 for $179 – Put on the Fossil Gen 5 smartwatch for only $179 at Best Buy.
Yeah, they get their own category again. They really know how to differentiate themselves, don’t they? Anyway, here are the best deals for the Apple Watch.
- Apple Watch Series 3 GPS from $119 – This deal was available at Walmart, but it is now out of stock.
Deals on Streaming Services
Whether you’re a cord-cutter or just an entertainment junkie, streaming services have unlocked a whole new world of content. Outside of deals of streaming devices from Roku and Amazon, there isn’t much going discount wise from any streaming giants. But if we hear anything, we’ll be sure to let you know.
- Apple One deserves mention for its all-in-one subscription service. Offering Apple Music, tv+, Apple Arcade, and iCloud storage ranging from 50Gb to a whopping 2TB, depending on which tier you choose. Starting at only USD$14.95 per month for an individual subscription, Apple offers its premier tier for USD$29.95, including Apple News+ and Fitness+ (coming late 2020). That’s a lot of pluses.
When Do Black Friday and Cyber Monday Sales Start and End?
Coming right after Thanksgiving, 2020’s Black Friday starts on November 27, with Cyber Monday deals coming up the rear on November 30.
Luckily in this age of the internet, we don’t need to wait until stores open to score a discount. We don’t even need to wait for Monday to hit up online-only deals. But, we still need to know when and where it’s happening.
So, with hundreds and thousands of online retailers participating, here’s when your favorite stores will be dropping their prices.
- Amazon is running a Black Friday deals week from November 23 to Black Friday itself. We expect the sales to continue after that until Cyber Monday.
- Best Buy has already started its Black Friday Deals, although Cyber Monday deals haven’t appeared just yet. For the complete rundown of shopping events, check out their FAQ for dates and shopping hours.
- Home Depot kicked off their deals on November 6, with everything from appliances to home decor. The last time we checked there were over 13,000 deals to be had on HomeDepot.com.
- Kohl’s has started its Black Friday deals. They run until Friday, November 27. For extra convenience, you can order online and pick up your purchase for free in store.
- Macy’s Black Friday Specials sale is now live, with hundreds of deals to be had for under $20. There’s a handy countdown for you to keep track of on their website.
- Lowes has a bunch of deals across appliances and smart home technology. Rather than contain the discounts to just one day, Lowes offers Cyber Steals every day of the month. See what bargains you can get this year at Lowes.
- Target is offering a bunch of deals this week for Black Friday.
- Walmart is the home of everything and anything. So with that comes some epic deals across all our categories. Check them all out right now on their website. Their final deals will be revealed on Wednesday 25 November at 7PM EST online.
The Best 20 Leather Jackets for Men in 2021
With the winter months (hopefully) dwindling down, it’s time to start planning ahead to a time where we can wear thinner jackets and fewer layers. While it may be tempting to quickly shed your parka and grab for whatever piece of outerwear is nearby, don’t reach for last year’s wardrobe item just yet. Isn’t it time you try something new, like, say, a leather jacket?
Though it may seem all leather jackets are similar, there are actually many different designs and styles that work for different body types and tastes. In this article, we will take a look at the hottest leather jacket trends that have hit the market this season.
1. Ionic Black Leather Jacket
Ionic Black Leather Jacket from The Jacket Maker is an excellent choice for any guy looking for a slim and sleek jacket in a classic black finish.
It’s made with incredibly tough, yet soft, sheepskin leather, making it a great choice for guys that aren’t used to wearing leather jackets.
One of the best things about the Ionic is its streamlined look. While it offers four outside pockets, the zippers are subtle, so they don’t detract from the sleek look. This design gives it a more streamlined look than most leather jackets, without taking away from any of the authenticity.
2. Saint Laurent Leather Biker Jacket
There is a reason why leather jackets and bikers are usually associated with one another. Historically, many motorcycle riders have seen a leather jacket as a stylish way to protect themselves, not only from the elements but also from the possibility of a crash. While this may seem hard to believe – it’s not like leather comes with a large amount of padding, after all – leather has actually been shown to offer more protection than your average vinyl jacket or equivalent.
Maybe you’re not hopping on a motorcycle anytime soon, but you can still treat yourself to this biker-inspired Saint Laurent leather jacket. With a price tag surpassing $5,000, it’s certainly our premium pick on this list, but if you’re looking for the leather jacket of a lifetime, you have it right here. This pick is sure to come with the “for life” quality Saint Laurent is particularly known for.
3. Reiss Keith Leather Cafe Racer Jacket
Reiss is a British fashion retailer that’s been around since the 1970s. For the first 30 years of its brand history, it focused solely on men’s fashion before eventually expanding to carry items for women as well. However, the fact high-quality items for men are at the heart of this brand is very apparent through their simple wardrobe staples such as the Keith leather cafe racer jacket.
This Reiss jacket comes at a considerably lower price point than its counterparts, which makes it a pick that packs a lot of value. It’s made from super-soft leather and features a full lining. It’s the perfect choice for anybody who prefers a slim-fit jacket.
4. Dean Brown Leather Biker Jacket
Let’s be honest… A traditional racing-style biker jacket is about as cool as it gets. With the high band-style collar and heavy-duty zippers on the front of The Jacket Maker’s Dean Brown Leather Biker Jacket, you’re sure to get that badass look.
The Dean is made with 100% real cowhide leather, so it might be a little stiff at first, but it will break in and patina like none other. The Dean features three zippered pockets on the front as well as zippered cuffs, providing that authentic racing jacket-look without killing your bank account.
5. Ksubi Capital Leather Jacket
The Capital Leather Jacket from Ksubi comes in 100% authentic leather and is designed to have a biker fit. It’s heavy-duty with a protective interior quilted lining. It also features retro details such as antique zippers.
Kusbi is an Australian fashion label that’s existed since the 1990s. While the brand was originally focused on high-end denim, they’ve expanded their offerings over time to include other textiles such as leather. Items from Ksubi’s collections have been shown at such high-profile events as New York Fashion Week and London Fashion Week, and the company operates a flagship store in New York’s SOHO neighborhood.
6. Charcoal Navy Blue Suede Biker Jacket
Leather jackets don’t only come in black and brown. If you want something less traditional, check out this navy-blue suede jacket from The Jacket Maker.
The outer shell is made from real goatskin suede leather, and there’s a quilted polyester lining inside for added warmth. Suede has a softer feel and look than other leather types, and is ideal if you’re going for a more boho look.
This jacket boasts a total of four pockets—two inside and two outside.
7. Acne Studios Off-Centred Zipper Biker Jacket
Swedish fashion powerhouse Acne Studios is well-known for their basic wardrobe pieces, so it makes sense that they would have the classic leather jacket look on lock. We love the way this off-centered jacket packs a punch of personality with its multiple buckles and zippers, but we love even more the way that it does not compromise softness or comfort at the expense of appearance.
This jacket comes with a high-end price tag, but it has the high-end materials to match. It is made of 100% genuine lambskin and comes with an interior lining of 100% viscose. Its unique off-center zip takes its inspiration from street style.
8. Lavendard Brown Leather Biker Jacket
The Jacket Maker has something for everyone, including guys that are a bit intimidated by purchasing their first leather jacket. Not only is the Lavendard incredibly affordable, but it also has a really approachable look despite its biker moniker. With open hem cuffs and a tailored fit, it looks great with badass-inspired outfits as well as everyday wear.
The Lavendard is made of real cowhide, which means it will take on a great patina over time. But it might be a bit stiff when you first get it. The more you wear it, the faster it’ll form to your body, break-in, and soften up. The fact that it goes with so many outfits will help speed up that process.
9. Saturdays NYC Leather Harrington Jacket
If you’re unfamiliar with the brand Saturdays NYC, prepare to fall in love. As a laidback lifestyle brand, Saturdays NYC infuses its love for all things surfer culture in all of its fashion offerings. While primarily known for their loungewear, such as sweats and pullover sweaters, they also happen to make one of the best leather jackets on the market right now.
The leather Harrington jacket features a smooth design and has deep pockets for your convenience. It is made of 100% lambskin leather and features a lining made of polyester. Staying true to its brand’s carefree nature, this jacket features a more relaxed fit than many classic leather jackets.
10. Allaric Alley Mocha Leather Biker Jacket
The most distinctive thing about this biker jacket is the integrated waist belt, which helps create an edgy look. This mocha-colored jacket uses real cowhide leather on the outer shell, with a quilted viscose lining inside.
With two pockets inside and three outside, there’s no shortage of places to keep your wallet and keys.
11. Berluti Piped Venezia Leather Jacket
Unlike the other options we’ve included so far, Berluti is known less for being a fashion brand and more for being a leather maker. Since its inception in the late 19th century, the Paris-based manufacturer has been producing fine leather clothing items and accessories, from belts to bags to jackets.
Berluti’s piped Venezia leather jacket is the apex of luxury leather fashion. Made from a distinctive brown shade, this jacket line has been around since the 1980s – and it’s a style that certainly stands the test of time.
This jacket is made from 100% authentic patinated calfskin leather and features shoulder patches and a buttoned collar. For optimal breathability, the jacket even features ventilation eyelets.
12. Kingsman Burnished Leather Jacket
Kingsman is a line of high-quality clothing pieces that exists as a collaboration between Mr. Matthew Vaughn, director of the film The King’s Man, and international online fashion retailer MR PORTER. The line features items that are inspired by classic military style and timeless sensibilities.
The burnished leather jacket from the Kingsman line is unique for its length as well as its appearance. It draws direct inspiration from an aviator jacket worn on-screen in The King’s Man, a period piece that takes place in the 1940s. The jacket is made out of sturdy cow leather and buttons made of buffalo horns. It also features two linings – one made of cotton, and one made of viscose.
13. Francis B-3 Black & White Leather Bomber Jacket
There’s only one way to improve upon a traditional bomber: Add shearling fabric. If you’re going for a more flamboyant look, this black and white bomber jacket is sure to make an impact. It combines real leather on the outside with a faux fur lining.
The white faux fur lining accentuates the black leather, making this jacket stand out from the crowd. It will keep you warm as well!
The dual front pouch pockets are great for a phone and a pair of gloves, so if you’re wearing it on a motorcycle, you’ll have the storage you need.
14. AllSaints Milo Leather Biker Jacket
AllSaints is a British fashion brand from the United Kingdom. Since its founding in the 1990s, it has grown to an international presence that consists of more than 200 retail stores across Europe, North America, and Asia. The brand is mostly focused on fashion for women and men, though it also sells footwear and other accessories. It has primarily seen its popularity grow thanks to its popularity among a celebrity clientele.
AllSaints makes a number of leather jackets, but the Milo biker jacket is definitely one to write home about. This is a jacket that brings out the very best of two very different worlds – including a soft composition and sharp edges – since it is made of tender lamb leather and decorated to the nines with perfectly-placed zippers and buckles. It also has a distinctive slim fit.
15. Golden Bear Sherpa Jacket
San Francisco brand Golden Bear may have its roots in ship workers in the San Francisco Bay since the 1920s, but it’s evolved today to combine both utilitarianism and high-end style. Although not as recognized outside of its native northern California, to know the stylish jackets of Golden Bear is to love them.
The sherpa jacket, in particular, is exquisite. Like any Golden Bear clothing piece, it’s designed to be worn for life, and fortunately, it comes with a style that will be sure to stay in fashion for decades to come, with brown distressed leather and a notable shearling collar that can be detached.
16. Sven Mocha Suede Bomber Jacket
Here’s another suede leather jacket, this time in a subtle mocha finish. This jacket is made using real goatskin leather and has a total of six pockets (two inside and four outside).
This jacket looks best with a tight fit, which can be achieved perfectly using The Jacket Maker’s custom fitting service.
17. Tom Ford Zip-up Leather Jacket
Tom Ford is well-known for their high-end scents and formal clothing, but they have a strong foot in the casual jacket sphere as well. Not that this zip-up leather jacket is something you would wear to a casual house party. Its sleek edges and formal design make it more than suitable for a fancy professional event or night out on the town.
True to its brand’s roots, no attention to detail was spared in the creation of this particular wardrobe piece. Its straightforward design features 100% authentic leather and a cotton and polyamide lining. It is truly meant to last for life. Made in Italy, this jacket has shallow pockets in the front and a zipper down the center.
18. Schott Vintaged Fitted Cowhide Leather Motorcycle Jacket
Schott is an iconic name in leather jacket world, thanks in part to Marlon Brando, who wore a Schott jacket in The Wild Ones.
This jacket is pricey, but has a classic design and is built to last decades. It’s made from a lighter weight cowhide, which makes it breathable, so it’s perfect for wearing in warmer months.
As you’d expect from this brand, the Schott Vintaged jacket is made in the USA.
19. Bomia Ma-1 Black Leather Bomber Jacket
This classic black leather jacket has a timeless look that will never go out of fashion. It’s made from genuine leather on the outside with a polyester lining inside.
This motorcycle jacket has a rib knit collar and cuffs and a zipped pocket on the left sleeve.
The leather feels soft yet tough—you can tell this jacket is the real deal!
20. Roland Sands Ronin Leather Jacket
This sleek, minimalistic jacket is a real moto jacket trusted by serious bikers. It also looks incredibly cool, with a distressed, vintage feel and a truly American feel.
This jacket can be supplemented with RSD x Forcefield armor to give you extra protection while riding.
Leather Jacket FAQs
While there are many different unique leather jacket configurations out there, there are four classic syles you should be most aware of. In no particular order, they are the leather bomber jacket (also called aviator jacket), the leather racer jacket (sometimes called moto), the trenchcoat, and the fencer. While bomber jackets and racer jackets tend to be more relaxed, the trenchcoat and the fencer are more dramatic.
If you care for your leather jacket correctly you should have a wardrobe piece that’ll last you a lifetime. Most leather jackets cannot be washed at home and must only be handled professionally. The first step to taking proper care of your jacket is to adhere to this rule.
You should also keep your leather jacket dry as often as possible and keep it away from extreme heat or cold air. If you are not going to be wearing your leather jacket for a period of time, such as during a warm season, then you’ll want to be sure that you are hanging it up correctly – this means out of direct sunlight and in a properly-ventilated area.
Determining how much to pay for a leather jacket is a very personal matter. For an authentic leather jacket, you will probably be paying, at a baseline, $500. However, this price can easily skyrocket from here, depending on the jacket’s materials and manufacturing process.
Some leather jackets can cost as much as $10,000! There is no right or wrong number – it’s instead about the brands you like and the style that you envision for yourself.