Floral tattoos aren’t just for the ladies! Geometric rose tattoos can look incredibly masculine while still capturing an old school romance in a way few other symbols can.
These designs can be drawn sleek and streamlined or a bit more rough around the edges, depending on the desired end result.
The combination of the simple beauty of a rose and the entrancing lines and patterns of geometric design are nothing short of mesmerizing.
Another reason geometrical rose tattoos are so popular and often turn out so well is they look just as polished shaded in timeless black and grey as they do filled in with bright, vibrant colors.
Whether one single, perfect rose is applied to a wrist or forearm, or a multitude of roses are drawn in a cluster as part of a larger piece, geometric rose tattoos are impressive done in many different styles. Photo realism, traditional, and new school pop art all lend themselves beautifully to this unisex design.
Nearly all floral tattoos work equally well on any part of the body. They can be the main focus, or serve as filler for sleeves and large mixed composition pieces. The geometric component only serves to expand the horizons of the tattoo artists drawing the design, and this aspect will add significant interest to any area of the body the tattoo is applied.
1. Forearm Geometric Rose Tattoos
2. Bicep Geometric Rose Tattoos
3. Arm Geometric Rose Tattoos
4. Sleeve Geometric Rose Tattoos
5. Wrist Geometric Rose Tattoos
6. Chest Geometric Rose Tattoos
7. Back Geometric Rose Tattoos
8. Side Geometric Rose Tattoos
9. Leg Geometric Rose Tattoos
10. Shoulder Geometric Rose Tattoos
11. Shin Geometric Rose Tattoos
12. Geometric Geometric Rose Tattoos
13. 3D Geometric Rose Tattoos
14. More Geometric Rose Tattoo Ideas