30 German Shepherd Tattoo Designs For Men – Dog Ink Ideas
A German Shepherd tattoo is a highly versatile one that can either reflect the friendship between you and your pup or highlight the loyalty, courage and ferocity of the animal.
It can also be a memorial tattoo to always remind you of a good friend who’s now in a better place.
German Shepherds are a type of large-sized dogs that, as the name implies, originated for Germany and were usually used for herding sheep. What particularly distinguishes the German Shepherd is its active nature and willingness to learn. In mythology, dogs are generally considered spiritual guides and represent good luck.
As far as German Shepherd tattoos go, there’s such a wide range of options to choose from for your ink. You can choose to simply have a German Shepherd’s head which usually pulls attention to the dog’s faithful, soulful brown eyes or you can elect to depict its lithe body lunging mid-air to express the animal’s vitality.
So if you’re a German Shepherd lover or even simply one who admires the myriads of good qualities in dogs, this animated and easy to customize is the one for you.
1. Forearm German Shepherd Tattoos
2. Bicep German Shepherd Tattoos
3. Arm German Shepherd Tattoos
4. Sleeve German Shepherd Tattoos
5. Wrist German Shepherd Tattoos
6. Chest German Shepherd Tattoos
7. Leg German Shepherd Tattoos
8. Calf German Shepherd Tattoos
9. Stomach German Shepherd Tattoos
10. Hand German Shepherd Tattoos
11. Watercolor German Shepherd Tattoos