Founded in 1878, Manchester United is one of the most successful football clubs of all time, in both England and on an international scale, with 64 trophy wins and 13 championships alone since 1992.
With an overwhelming fan base and repeatedly packed stadiums, the team’s legacy has long been cemented.
Naturally, what better way to show one’s unwavering pride than with a Manchester United tattoo?
Traditional Manchester United colors were red, white, and black, with the official team symbol being none other than the devil. For that reason, both players and fans earned the nickname “Red Devils,” with only brief interludes of blue and yellow worn to commemorate the European Cup of 1968 as well as the 1970’s, respectively.
While the Manchester United crest has undergone several alterations, its base core remains unchanged. The crest alludes to the medieval coat of arms, with the iconic devil presiding front-and-center.
With such a rich cacophony of colors and emblems to choose from, there is truly no limit to the Manchester United tattoo selections and styles available. While some die-hard fans prefer the traditional crest-and-colors scheme, others have taken more experimental turns and updated the team’s visuals to align with their own unique fan base. Make no mistake, however: like the team itself and the country it hails from, national pride is a timeless thing.
1. Forearm Manchester United Tattoos
2. Arm Manchester United Tattoos
3. Sleeve Manchester United Tattoos
4. Chest Manchester United Tattoos
5. Back Manchester United Tattoos
6. Leg Manchester United Tattoos
7. Calf Manchester United Tattoos
8. Hand Manchester United Tattoos
9. Shoulder Manchester United Tattoos
10. 3D Manchester United Tattoos
11. More Manchester United Tattoo Ideas