Men’s Under Armour HOVR Sonic Connected Running Shoes Review – Footwear Technology
Finally, a running shoe that can track every single step you take. From duration to distance, stride length, cadence, pace and beyond, the men’s HOVR Sonic running shoe always keep you connected.
When it comes to Under Armour’s latest footwear technology, I’m genuinely impressed with their ability to record, while running entirely phone-free.
That’s right, even if you forget your phone or perhaps if the battery quits on you, you can merely sync up that data once you get back home. Just keep running with your HOVR Sonic shoes, and you’re good to good.
Speaking of syncing up, when it comes to data, Under Armour gives you every piece of information you could ever want to know. You can even set up a custom training plan that adapts to you; how cool is that?
With the Map My Run app, you’ll also get an incredibly accurate GPS-style map that outlines what routes you’ve taken during your run. While on the run, the app offers real-time data which I’ve found to be super accurate.
– Fast drying, breathable, structured knit on top to secure foot
– Removable anti-microbial Ortholite sock liner for customizing insole
– UA’s Record Sensor technology to track, analyze and store running metrics
– UA HOVR technology for zero gravity feel
– Compression mesh energy web with UA HOVR foam
– Lightweight, responsive under foot blown rubber
– High-abrasion heel rubber to absorb ground impact
– Watertight cashing in midsole keeps UA’s Record Senor protected
– 9.6 oz. weight
– Ventilated midfoot panel
– MapMyRun app logs pace, stride length, distance, and cadence.
Men’s UA HOVR Sonic Connected Running Shoes Review
Best of all, Under Armour didn’t miss a beat when they decided to include an effortless to use, music control panel at the top of the app. If you’re like me and love to listen to music while you run, but don’t want to switch back and forth through apps, this feature is golden.
Regarding comfort, these running shoes turn hard pavement into a soft, cushion-y cloud. After miles of running, the breathable structured knit construction kept my feet near bone dry and extremely comfortable. Aside from the zero gravity feel which felt remarkable, I was astonished by just how lightweight these men’s running shoes were.
In a way, they felt natural, almost invisible, letting me focus entirely on my run and not my feet.
After having a chance to do a full men’s Under Armour HOVR Sonic connected running shoe review, I’m pleased to say that serious runners definitely built these shoes for others runners!