80 Siberian Husky Tattoo Designs For Men – Dog Ink Ideas
There are few canines as genuinely striking as the Siberian Husky. As hardworking as they are beautiful, the Husky has come to symbolize many of the attributes we wish to possess ourselves.
For those who are fortunate enough to include a Siberian Husky in their own family, those attributes are worth celebrating in ink.
Originating in Russian Siberia, Huskies were initially bred by the Chukchi people for hunting and gathering assistance, and were prized for their energy, resilience, and loyalty. It’s certainly no wonder Siberian Huskies were the Alaskan Gold Rush sled dogs of choice. While the Siberian Huskies of today are more commonly embraced as family members rather than working dogs, those time-honored qualities persist.
It’s worth noting that Siberian Huskies are the mascots of quite a few academic schools and athletic teams, among them the University of Washington, Houston Baptist University, St. Cloud State University, the University of Connecticut, Northern Illinois University, and the Michigan Technological University.
A Siberian Husky tattoo, like the breed itself, is bound to catch the eye of passersby and elicit praise.
With their multiple fur patterns and piercing (and often differing) eye colors, the Husky makes for truly stunning tattoo art. Whether you wish to honor your own beloved canine companion or are a true-blooded fan of the breed, your Siberian Husky tattoo will no doubt set you apart from the pack.
1. Forearm Siberian Husky Tattoos
2. Bicep Siberian Husky Tattoos
3. Arm Siberian Husky Tattoos
4. Wrist Siberian Husky Tattoos
5. Chest Siberian Husky Tattoos
6. Back Siberian Husky Tattooslef
7. Side Siberian Husky Tattoos
8. Rib Siberian Husky Tattoos
9. Leg Siberian Husky Tattoos
10. Shin Siberian Husky Tattoos
11. Calf Siberian Husky Tattoos
12. Hand Siberian Husky Tattoos
13.Watercolor Siberian Husky Tattoos
14. More Siberian Husky Tattoo Ideas