Top 73 Skeleton Hand Tattoo Ideas [2020 Inspiration Guide]
Death is either something you fear or something you don’t, but the dark mystique that cloaks this natural part of life is undeniable. This is perhaps one of the reasons why death holds the mind of a person in such a strong way, making tattoos that represent death irresistible to some.
The skeleton usually represents more than just death, as it has been associated with fearlessness, sacrifice, afterlife, protection, and chance.
One of the most interesting representations of death comes in the form of a skeleton hand. The hand is sometimes associated with the hand of death in some cultures such as Latin cultures, though they usually refer to it as “La mano de la Muerte.” Latin American cultures tend to personify death, and this hand would represent part of that personification.
An advantage of choosing the skeleton hand is the flexibility of the hand itself. You can take advantage of this flexibility by making the hand form a fist, or even throw up a peace sign just to be a little playful. The possibilities are endless, but the underlying theme could not be more wicked, which is ultimately what everyone wants.
1. Forearm Skeleton Hand Tattoos
2. Arm Skeleton Hand Tattoos
3. Chest Skeleton Hand Tattoos
4. Back Skeleton Hand Tattoos
5. Side Skeleton Hand Tattoos
6. Leg Skeleton Hand Tattoos
7. Calf Skeleton Hand Tattoos
8. Foot Skeleton Hand Tattoos
9. Hand Skeleton Hand Tattoos
10. Neck Skeleton Hand Tattoos
11. Traditional Skeleton HandTattoos
12. Dotwork Skeleton Hand Tattoos
13. More Skeleton Hand Tattoo Ideas