A manufacturer of superior quality shooting products, Accu-Tac believes that every weapon’s functionality can be improved upon, and their legacy is a testament to this mission.
Using the best technology available in regards to material, design, and engineering, every Accu-Tac product is produced through a state of the art CAD/CAM system, utilizing Haas CNC equipment, in the very heart of the USA.
Perhaps most famous for their bipod, a two-legged front support device for improving firearm stability, Accu-tac was founded on the principle that cheap gear only encourages a below par performance.
With the market flooded with overpriced bipods and subpar shooting accessories that more often than not failed to live up to their promise–and pricetag–Accu-tac took a different route and departed from their competitors’ middle of the road quality.
Fairly priced and designed to outperform at every turn, Accu-tac’s popularity has continued to grow in the field of shooting and outdoor pursuits.
With all bipods made to fit any rifle or long gun, Accu-tac uses only premier domestic air craft alloys including 6061 / 2024 / 7075 / 4130 / 4340 / 17-4 SS.
Whether you’re looking for a bipod, rail mount, or ring, Accu-tac ensures only the best for each customer, and their ever-growing popularity is proof that you don’t need to cheat the demand to make your mark.
BR-4 G2 Bipod
– 6061 T6 Aluminum Alloy
– Min. Height 5.5″ /140mm (Legs at 45°)
– Max Height 8.25 “/210mm (Legs at 90° deployed)
– Max Stance 12.25″/311mm (Legs at 90° deployed)
– Min. Stance 8.0″/203mm (Legs at 45°)
– Type 111 (MIL-SPEC) Hard Anodize coating
– 20 oz weight
– 5 notches on leg extensions
– 45 and 90 degree position leg positions (forwards/backwards)
– Legs move through a 180 degree arch
– Ability to cant with lockable throw lever
– No tools required quick detach rail mount (1913 Picatinny)
– 100% billet construction
– Designed, engineered, and manufactured in the USA
G2 Spikes and Claws
– 6061 Aliminum Alloy (Claws)
– 1 oz/29g/.62lb weight (Per Set of Claws)
– Type III- Hard Anodize Coating
– Converts spike to clawed foot
– Perfect for sand, mud and soft surfaces
– Aluminum Alloy / steel Hardware (G2 Spikes)
– 1.7oz/48g/.108lb weight (each spikes)
– Black Oxide coating (spikes)
– G2 spikes compatible with HD-50, FC-10, FC-G2, LR-10, LR-10 QD, LR-10 G2, SR-5 G2, and BR-4 G2
– Simple screw on design for switching between rubber and steel spikes
Accu-Tac BR-4 G2 Bipod Review
Meet the latest and greatest 100% billet, aircraft-grade aluminum, American made bipod from Accu-Tac, the BR-4 Gen 2. For the precision shooters and those who demand the perfect grounded shot, it honestly doesn’t get any better than this.
Look around if you wish, I have, it’s nearly impossible to find a bipod that can rival the quality of one from Accu-Tac. But more on the functionality later, let’s talk about what makes this rifle bipod out of this world when it comes to craftsmanship and durability. For starters, stability starts with a rock solid construction and the BR-4 G2 has it. Each features 6061 T6 aluminum alloy, a Type 111 (MIL-SPEC) hard anodize coating, and a 100% billet construction. Not to mention, every product you’ll find from Accu-Tac is made right here in the good old USA with their state of the art CAD/CAM system and Haas CNC equipment.
When it comes to perfect front support setup, the Accu-Tac BR-4 Gen 2 offers all the functionality you could ever need and then some. In reality, the BR-4 G2 goes far beyond just having two legs for stability. It all starts with the quick detach rail mount for a secure attachment to any 1913 Picatinny rail. Thanks to the unique setup you can easily remove and attach the bipod without the need for any extra tools.
Accu-Tac’s unique leg design offers five different positions with the ability to lock each leg independently thought a 180-degree arch. With the second generation version, Accu-Tac has added five total notches to the leg extensions for additional height. In addition to the above, you’ll find the ability to the cant, with a locking throw lever.
After owning one of their F-class bipods and seeing the results first hand at the range, I was really eager to get my hands on of their BR-4 Gen 2s. After throwing the BR-4 Gen 2 on my .308 rifle, I was just as impressed with what it managed to deliver in terms of performance.
For the absolute top notch in precision, stability, and durability, Accu-Tac is my go-to for when I demand the absolute finest in firearm accessories.