If any two qualities describe Blue Force Gear, they surely would be innovative gear and superior quality.
That part can be found in the BFG mission, but the company is much more than this lofty aim. 2004 would mark the beginning of Blue Force Gear.
As being one of the best tactical gear companies out there, BFG always needs to be improving its products and what it provides. As a policy, BFG will not put anything into production that isn’t an improvement of the accepted standard.
Everything that Blue Force Gear makes is made in the USA; also it is Berry Compliant. These are excellent qualities and achievements for manufacturers to obtain. Located in Pooler, GA they are passionate to serve the communities which depend on their products for life and death scenarios.
Innovation and new product development are heavy focal points of Blue Force Gear. This is evident upon review of their historical logos that have changed and been tweaked over time to what we know and recognize today.
Plate carriers, mag pouches, belts, chest rigs, EDC gear, and packs are some of the various goods professionals depend on every day. Serious people all over the globe have come to know and love BFG products for their durability, functionality and superior quality.
It wasn’t long ago we had a chance to explore some of the latest BFG products for ourselves. We described our experience and thoughts below with a lot of pictures accurately displaying the BFG quality and construction you can depend on.
– Available in black, MultiCam, grey wolf and OD green
– ULTRAcomp construction (high-performance laminate)
– Will never fade, crack or wear down like traditional wallet materials
– BFG-Blue Nylon Tex 70 thread
– Precision laser cut
– Full-length bill pocket fits most currencies from dollars to euros
– Four internal card slot holds four cards each
– Large pocket under left side card slots offer additional storage
– Made in the USA with a limited lifetime warranty
– Offered in black, MultiCam, grey wolf and OD green variations
– 2.5 lbs. weight
– Optional enhanced modular Dapper pouch system
– Fully MOLLE compatible panel on pack exterior
– MOLLEminus panel covertly blends into the pack
– Interior pocket loop lined for patches, Dapper Loops, and smaller Dappers.
– Tweave 4-way stretch fabric construction on side water bottle pockets
– Top zippered pocket
– Integrated padded and loop lined 15-inch laptop sleeve
– ULTRAcomp high-performance laminate on pack bottom
– Rubber grip top water hole
– Internal frame construction
– 36-liter cargo capacity (2064 cu inches)
– 17 -19 inches torso fit; 28- 44 inches waist/hips fit
– INVISTA Solution Dyed CORDURA fabric construction
– HDPE frame sheet material
– Four exterior pockets plus main compartment
– Hydration compatible
– 19.5” x 12.25” x 12.5” dimensions
Micro Trauma Kit NOW!
– Belt or MOLLE attachment options
– Offered in black, MultiCam, coyote brown, grey wolf and OD green
– Available with Advanced Trauma Kit, Basic Kit, or with no contents
– Deployment by one hand or a single finger
– BLIP featured pull tabs
– Exterior laser cut cross with numerous signal indicators
– Black or highly reflective glow-in-the-dark insert options
– 89g weight. (No contents)
– 6” x 3.5” x 2.5” dimensions
– 500D Solution Dyed CORDURA fabric
– ULTRAcomp laminate
– Ten-Speed military-grade elastic
– TEX 70 bonded nylon thread
– Advanced Kit Supplies: QuickClot Combat Gauze, HyFin Vent Chest Seal (2 seals included), Cleer Medical Trauma Bandage 4” Flat Pack, Decompression needle, Six 2” x9” Frog Tape, Size 28 Nasopharyngeal Airway, Heavy Duty Medical Gloves in tan (1 pair)
Belt Mounted Dump Pouch
– Offered in black, MultiCam, coyote brown, and grey wolf colors
– Stays folded under Ten-Speed elastic when not in use
– Ultra-compact design
– Single pull deploys generously sized bag
– Holds up to 10 M4 magazines
– Belt-mounted stow pouch profile eliminates potential snag hazards
– Single-handed cinch cord closure operation to secure contents
– Fits belts 1.25” horizontally and up to 2” wide vertically
– 3” x 3.5” x 1” dimensions
– Approx. 3.5 liters
– 70D Ripstop nylon construction
– ULTRAcomp high-performance laminate
– Ten-Speed Mil grade elastic
– TEX 70 bonded nylon thread
– Hook and loop belt mounted attachment closure
BFG Wallet Review
Blue Force Gear believes that every item you carry matters, whether it’s the bag on your back or wallet in your pocket. And in they put this theory to the test in the latter regard, producing a signature wallet that continues to garner rave reviews.
Blue Force Gear knew they would have to design a wallet worthy of the hundreds of thousands of loyal travelers, outdoorsmen, athletes, and military men who have come to rely on the Blue Force name in their most rigorous endeavors. Slim, lightweight, and providing ample space for all your essentials, the BFG wallet is crafted entirely from the Blue Force proprietary ULTRAcomp™ laminate, which means no fading, cracking, or wearing down like the average wallet.
The full-length bill pocket accommodates all currencies, while 4 card slots allow for additional ID, receipt, and emergency contact storage. Accented by the iconic Blue Force Gear blue nylon thread, everyone will be sure to recognize your top-tier taste.
It’s often said that one’s true style lies in the details, and Blue Force Gear’s classic wallet speaks volumes of this theory. Perfect for daily use, this is a wallet to accompany you through city and mountain scape alike. No matter where life takes you, you deserve to know your valuables are safe, and the BFG name stands ready to rise to the occasion.
Tracer Pack Review
The latest in their world famous D.A.P Pack line, the Tracer Pack is the ideal EDC (every day carry) choice for the man whose lifestyle sees him through all manner of terrain. As well-suited to the office or campus as it is on a mountain climb, the Tracer Pack features ample storage and organization components in an easy-to-carry streamline design.
The Tracer Pack allows for all your essentials, and can even be enhanced with their special Dapper pouch for extra space. Slightly larger than the Blue Force Jedburgh pack while keeping with the same styling philosophy, the Tracer Pack provides two Tweave water bottle pockets and a TSA-friendly zippered top pocket for quick access.
Its convenient structuring means less fumbling and searching through your items, while the Tracer Pack’s main padded compartment keeps your valuable gadgets safe and secure. (Additional pouches can also be procured.)
With a double layer of ULTRAcomp laminate to protect against water and the standard wear-and-tear, this is a pack that defies all lifestyle conditions.
Since 2004, the team behind Blue Force Gear have proven themselves pioneers in the sporting and outdoor innovation. In their own words, “We design by a code of advancement – if we can’t make something better than what is currently available, we don’t make it.
By continually innovating, our products will always be different.” This philosophy continues to produce some of the world’s most dependable–and depended upon–gear, whether it’s on the home front or world at large.
Micro Trauma Kit NOW! Review
Winner of the the 2018 NRA Golden Bullseye Award for Accessory of The Year, the Blue Force Gear micro trauma kit is the smallest version of BFG’s Trauma Kit NOW!
Designed for small-scale emergencies on the day to day, the BFG micro trauma kit was created with hunters, members of law enforcement, and responsible citizens in mind.
Emergency supplies can be deployed by activating the BLIP featured pull tabs, with the micro trauma kit’s two main components consisting of outer MOLE or Belt mounted pouch, and a removable insert that secures and organized medical supplies. The outside pouch boasts a laser cut cross with a variety of signal indicators, with users able to choose which indicator works best for the situation, if needed at all.
BFG micro trauma kits are available in two categories, advanced or basic. While the basic kit includes emergency trauma dressing, medical grade easy tape, tourniquet, and heavy duty gloves, the advanced kit contains all of the above plus a HyFin vent chest seal, bandaging, and nasopharyngeal airway.
No matter your profession or lifestyle, you can never be too prepared for what comes your way. Blue Force Gear was built on a mission to provide only the best in safety and survival gear, and their micro trauma kits ensure that you have as much control as possible over the unforeseen.
Belt Mounted Dump Pouch Review
Redefining the signature BFG Ten-Speed ultralight dump pouch for even more portable purposes, Blue Force Gear introduces the belt mounted dump pouch. Impossibly light and conveniently concealed under its Ten-Speed elastic when not in use, the gear dump belt pouch can be deployed with a simple pull of the lower tab.
Unlike bulky bags that can snag or weigh one down, the dump belt pouch stays secure and out of the way until you need it. The BFG dump belt pouch beautifully doubles as a traditional magazine dump pouch or temporary supplemental storage for extra items, with the rip stop nylon bag ideal for collecting foraged goods.
Blue Force Gear has set the standard in military grade outdoor gear, and designs solely with the individual in mind. Wherever the unbeaten path takes you, creations like the BFG dump belt pouch keep you moving unhindered and always prepared.