50 Fallen Soldier Tattoo Designs For Men – Memorial Ideas
Soldiers know the bitter truth of mortality. The battlefield shows the frailty of life like no other experience could, which makes fallen soldier tattoos that much more powerful.
The tattoo of a fallen soldier on the skin acts as an immortal remembrance of all those who left their hearts and souls on the battlefield.
A man wearing this tattoo is a victim of the field. He is a walking totem who shows others just how much sacrifice it takes to fly the flag.
It might seem like a man wearing this type of tattoo is somber or depressed, which is understandable. There is a little bit of that interwoven in the tattoo, but honor also shines a light on the fallen soldier tattoo.
There is honor in arms, a sacred brotherhood that binds these men together. It is an indescribable connection that symbolizes the fact that one soldier might have been left in the battlefield. There is a thin line between being a casualty of war and a survivor, but both types of soldiers are heroes nonetheless.
A man wearing this tattoo understands just how important it is to show that he knows the truth about being a soldier. The person wearing this tattoo should be respected and the tattoo always esteemed.
1. Forearm Fallen Soldier Tattoos
2. Bicep Fallen Soldier Tattoos
3. Arm Fallen Soldier Tattoos
4. Sleeve Fallen Soldier Tattoos
5. Chest Fallen Soldier Tattoos
6. Back Fallen Soldier Tattoos
7. Side Fallen Soldier Tattoos
8. Shoulder Fallen Soldier Tattoos
9. Calf Fallen Soldier Tattoos
10. Leg Fallen Soldier Tattoos
11. Watercolor Fallen Soldier Tattoo