70 City Skyline Tattoo Designs For Men – Downtown Ink Ideas
There is a strange connection between modern living and the natural aesthetics of nature. City skyline tattoos show how these worlds collide. The idea behind these tattoos is to exemplify that you understand this strange connection and that you value it.
Of course, there are other interpretations of this particular tattoo that need to be explored.
One of the most popular interpretations simply deals with pride in one’s city.
The key is to ensure that the tattoo captures specific and iconic buildings that are unmistakably part of a particular city. Some who live in New York City have replicated the twin towers to show their love for this country. What this means is that the tattoo can speak about who you are as much as it shows love to a particular city.
Another important aspect that can change what a city skyline tattoo might mean is the time of day the tattoo is set in. Those who choose an earlier time of the day seem to want to exemplify the beauty of the city in the morning. It may also signify that they own the day or are morning people. There are some people who love the skyline at night, and a tattoo with a dark skyline signifies that special bond you have with the night life.
1. Forearm City Skyline Tattoos
2. Bicep City Skyline Tattoos
3. Arm City Skyline Tattoos
4. Sleeve City Skyline Tattoos
5. Wrist City Skyline Tattoos
6. Chest City Skyline Tattoos
7. Back City Skyline Tattoos
8. Leg City Skyline Tattoos
9. Calf City Skyline Tattoos
10. Shoulder City Skyline Tattoos
11. Hand City Skyline Tattoos
12. Script City Skyline Tattoos
13. Geometric City Skyline Tattoos
14. Dotwork City Skyline Tattoos
15. Elbow City Skyline Tattoos