The Eye of Providence symbol tattoo has also been called the All Seeing-Eye or even the Eye of God, which means it can mean different things to a multitude of people.
The symbol has been controversial, at least in the United States where it has been associated with the New World Order or the Illuminati.
Both of these phrases are linked to a mythical group of powerful people hidden in the shadows who are attempting to bring about a centrally controlled government. These groups use this particular symbol to represent their organizations.
A person wearing this tattoo could believe there is a shadowy figure somewhere in the world who is attempting to control it. This person might want the tattoo to show that he is aware of this truth and will not ignore it.
Those who see the Eye of God are using the tattoo for a completely different reason. The triangle shape of the tattoo, for example, shows the stability of reality and matter at the bottom of the pyramid but points out that there is a benevolent spiritual force that sits above it all. This spiritual force may not be understood, but it is there, looking over existence.
A man wearing this symbol could be spiritually enlightened and not afraid to say that some things are hard to explain. People will just have to wait for answers.
1. Forearm Eye Of Providence Tattoos
2. Bicep Eye Of Providence Tattoos
3. Arm Eye Of Providence Tattoos
4. Chest Eye Of Providence Tattoos
5. Back Eye Of Providence Tattoos
6. Leg Eye Of Providence Tattoos
7. Foot Eye Of Providence Tattoos
8. Hand Eye Of Providence Tattoos
9. Neck Eye Of Providence Tattoos
10. Head Eye Of Providence Tattoos
11. Elbow Eye Of Providence Tattoo Ideas
12. Knee Cap Eye Of Providence Tattoo Ideas
13. Stomach Eye Of Providence Tattoo Ideas
14. Rib Eye Of Providence Tattoo Ideas