Top 91 Faith Hope Love Tattoo Ideas – [2020 Inspiration Guide]
Faith Hope Love tattoos combine elements often used to symbolize belief, optimism, and support.
Each individual part of the tattoo exemplifies the following ideas:
- Faith – Using the Christian cross (occasionally you’ll find the crescent for Islam) establishes optimism in a higher power and belief that it be there to support you, even when your challenges seem insurmountable
- Hope – Characterized by the line of an ECG heart rhythm as a simple way to define the maxim “where there’s life there’s hope.”
- Love – Represented by the heart to display the importance of caring and support that comes with no strings attached
When combined into a single cohesive emblem these symbols create a simple yet impenetrable message of positivity and unconstrained support for the wearer.
Most Faith Hope Love tattoos use just the symbol however some collectors opt to fill out the design with other complementary imagery or designs that incorporate script, lettering, or culturally significant details to round out the piece.
The following top 91 Faith Hope Love tattoos ideas showcase the simple but effective depiction of optimistic tattoo design that you can utilize in a tattoo of your own.
1. Upper Arm Faith Hope Love Tattoos
2. Faith Hope Love Tattoo Back Designs
3. Faith Hope Love Tattoos for the Chest
4. Forearm Faith Hope Love Tattoos
5. Side and Rib Faith Hope Love Tattoos
6. Simple Faith Hope Love Tattoos
7. Small Faith Hope Love Tattoo Ideas
8. Symbolic Faith Hope Love Tattoos
9. Watercolor Faith Hope Love Tattoos
10. Faith Hope Love Tattoos on the Wrist
Faith Hope Love Tattoo FAQs
Faith Hope Love tattoos combine elements often used to symbolize belief and optimism.
Faith is represented by the cross, hope by the line of an ECG heart rhythm and a heart for love.
When combined into a single cohesive tattoo these symbols create a simple yet impenetrable message of positivity and support.
Most often this tattoo design is simply etched in solid black ink tattoo. The symbolism is so simple and clear, that there’s no real need to embellish the tattoo much further.
Some tattoo lovers do add the words faith, hope, and love to go with each symbol, either in simple cursive script or easy to read block lettering.
Thos who do opt for more design applications than just the simple message, tend to utilize ideas such as flowers, people’s names, or geometric concepts.
For those with cultural tattoo ties tribal art and traditional styles may be intertwined with the wider religious message.
Unlike other tattoo designs of a less theological significance, you’ll find that the faith hope love tattoo is more likely to be incorporated into visual body art. The wrist, forearm, upper chest and center of the back at the nape of neck are all popular positions.
For those that prefer the opportunity for camouflage, the inner forearm and bicep, legs, ribs and side are popular placements for a range of different sized Faith Hope Love tattoos.