In the history of the world, no animal has ever approached the lion in regards to regal sentiment.
Not only has the United Kingdom flown the crowned lion on its flags and coat of arms for centuries, the beast itself is chief among royalty in the animal kingdom.
The United Kingdom, covering England, Scotland, Northern Ireland, and Wales, has one of the most wide-spread diasporas of the world. If you feel the pride of this heritage the crowned lion is a perfect work of art with which to adorn your body.
Even if you can’t link your bloodline to the crown, a crowned lion can still hint at the fires fit of a monarch that stoke your soul.
For lovers of the natural world, where nations and borders matter little, the lion is still fit for royalty being King of the Beasts. And of course, no king is fit to rule without a crown. Depending on the style you settle on, the piece could come off as regal and majestic or a wonderful play on words that few would miss.
Though there are many meanings behind the crowned lion, there’s no better place to find a good jumping off point than the gallery we’ve cultivated for you.
1. Forearm Lion With Crown Tattoos
2. Arm Lion With Crown Tattoos
3. Sleeve Lion With Crown Tattoos
4. Chest Lion With Crown Tattoos
5. Back Lion With Crown Tattoos
6. Side Lion With Crown Tattoos
7. Rib Lion With Crown Tattoos
8. Leg Lion With Crown Tattoos
9. Thigh Lion With Crown Tattoos
10. Hand Lion With Crown Tattoos