50 Realistic Wolf Tattoo Designs For Men – Canine Ink Ideas
The Native Americans, as well as Celtic tribesmen, regarded the wolf as a creature embodying one’s journey into deeper levels of consciousness, a pathfinder prowling by night under a mythical–and often misunderstood–guise.
In astrology the wolf is depicted in the form of Sirius, whom aboriginal tribes viewed as the guardian of the ancients’ final resting place in the heavens.
Modern society has viewed the wolf as a cold-blooded predator, despite its widely-witnessed intelligence and inquisitive social interactions with humans. Once hunted for both sport and vengeance, conservation efforts have taken great strides to educate and enlighten those in who would fear and harm these majestic animals.
A popular subject for tattoo art, the wolf can often be glimpsed on a forearm, calf, or shoulder, in both black and white shading and rich coloring. In its most realistic form it is a creature to be marveled at, no doubt inspiring a similar reaction to the tattoo’s owner.
Just as the wolf moves with and apart from its pack, so too does the man who inks its likeness onto his body. Wolves fear neither the wild nor the darkest of nights, and will venture alone if necessary to survive and find their chosen territory. Given your own tattoo totem, do you have the courage to do the same?
1. Forearm Realistic Wolf Tattoos
2. Bicep Realistic Wolf Tattoos
3. Arm Realistic Wolf Tattoos
4. Sleeve Realistic Wolf Tattoos
5. Chest Realistic Wolf Tattoos
6. Back Realistic Wolf Tattoos
7. Rib Realistic Wolf Tattoos
8. Leg Realistic Wolf Tattoos
9. Thigh Realistic Wolf Tattoos
10. Hand Realistic Wolf Tattoos
11. Calf Realistic Wolf Tattoos
12. Head Realistic Wolf Tattoos
12. Shoulder Realistic Wolf Tattoos