50 Traditional Skull Tattoo Designs For Men – Manly Ink Ideas
The skull is one of the most basic symbols that humans are hardwired to recognize. Humans can see faces in even small patterns of similar design, like simple shapes in nature. The human skull is a shape that not only connects instantly to human recognition, but it exemplifies death and peace all at once.
The skull is often thought of as a symbol of mortality amongst the cultures of the world.
Those large eye sockets staring with an empty hollowness remind people of the fragile nature of life. The skull is used in symbolism throughout literature, including the works of Shakespeare and many other prominent authors and poets. It is used to bring about themes of death, inevitability, and the cycle of life.
Religious art is famous for using skulls as a symbol of eternity and vanity. The idea behind these themes is that people should remain pure in order to avoid the decay associated with damnation. That’s one of the main reasons skeletons are always portrayed in hellish scenes of the underworld.
A skull tattoo represents the idea that life is temporary and precious. It could come from many inspirations, but the idea of mortality is central to all of those sources. In modern representations, the skull is seen in movies, video games, and all sorts of popular culture segments.
See more about - The Top 251+ Traditional Tattoo Ideas
See more about - The Ultimate 145+ Best Skull Tattoo Ideas
1. Forearm Traditional Skull Tattoos
2. Bicep Traditional Skull Tattoos
3. Arm Traditional Skull Tattoos
4. Chest Traditional Skull Tattoos
5. Back Traditional Skull Tattoos
6. Leg Traditional Skull Tattoos
7. Shoulder Traditional Skull Tattoos
8. Stomach Traditional Skull Tattoos
9. Foot Traditional Skull Tattoos
10. Hand Traditional Skull Tattoos
11. Skull Traditional Skull Tattoos
12. Traditional Skull Tattoos
13. More Traditional Skull Tattoo Ideas