112 Pop Culture Trivia Questions Sure To Test Your Knowledge
Do you love entertainment? Watch all the new reality shows? Know everything about the latest pop star beefs? Then these pop culture trivia questions will finally decide if you are the king or queen of the entertainment world.
These pop culture trivia questions cover everything from music, movies, and TV shows to your favorite famous musicians and actors. They will put your knowledge to the test so you can see how much you really know about modern pop culture.
These pop culture trivia questions also make for great quiz questions if hosting a trivia night or hanging out with mates and wanting to test each other’s pop culture knowledge on a night at home. So read on and prove your pop culture trivia credentials by answering these questions.
112 Pop Culture Trivia Questions Sure To Test Your Knowledge
1. What is the longest-running animated television show in the United States?
2. How many Harry Potter books and movies are there?
Seven books and eight movies
3. What was the name of Ross Gellar’s monkey on Friends?
4. How many Star Wars movies are there (not including spin-offs like Rogue One: A Star Wars Story and Solo)?
5. What are the names of Kim Kardashian and Kanye West’s kids?
North, Saint, Chicago, and Psalm.
6. Who did Forbes name the youngest “self-made billionaire ever” in 2019?
7. Who was originally cast as the voice of Shrek before Mike Meyers was eventually given the role?
8. What is Joe Exotic a.k.a the Tiger King’s real name?
Joseph Allen Maldonado-Passage.
9. What is Lady Gaga’s real name?
Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta.
10. Who was the first Disney princess?
11. How many Grammy Awards does Taylor Swift have?
12. Who wrote the book that HBO’s Big Little Lies is based on?
13. Which member of the Spice Girls left in 1998?
Ginger Spice (Geri Halleiwell).
14. Which actor voiced both Darth Vader and The Lion King‘s Mufasa?
James Earl Jones.
15. What everyday item did Romy and Michele claim to have invented in Romy and Michele’s High School Reunion?
16. Who was the first actor to portray James Bond on screen?
17. Which musician was known as the “King of Pop?”
18. What modern-day item made a cameo in the final season of Game of Thrones?
A Starbucks cup.
19. What is the 1980 horror film that holds the Guinness World Record for most retakes of a single scene?
20. How many kids does Angelina Jolie have?
Six (Maddox, Pax, Zahara, Shiloh, Knox, and Vivienne).
21. Felicity Huffman and Lori Loughlin were among dozens of individuals involved in what 2019 investigation?
The “Operation Varsity Blues” college admissions scandal.
22. Who is the antagonist in the 1988 film Die Hard?
23. Where is the hit TV show Sex and the City set?
New York City.
24. Who sings the song “Say So” that’s behind the popular TikTok dance?
25. John Legend met his wife Chrissy Teigen while filming the music video for what song?
26. How many Oscars did Walt Disney win?
27. What was Elvis Presley’s middle name?
28. What are the names of the Sanderson sisters from Hocus Pocus?
Winifred, Mary, and Sarah.
29. Which Avenger other than Captain America was able to pick up Thor’s Mjolnir in the Marvel movies?
30. What movie has the best-selling soundtrack of all time?
31. What TV show aired the first interracial kiss in the United States?
32. Who wrote the Twilight books?
33. What film did the phrase “I see dead people” come from?
The Sixth Sense.
34. Who was the first winner of The Masked Singer?
35. Which superstar infamously had a “wardrobe malfunction” during the Super Bowl XXXVIII Halftime Show?
36. What was the first Disney full-length film that used computer-generated animation?
37. Which Friends character was Courteney Cox originally asked to play?
38. What movie is John Carpenter’s The Thing based on?
Who Goes There?
39. In which Grey’s Anatomy season did Dr. Derek Shepherd die?
40. Which actor narrates How I Met Your Mother as an older version of Ted?
41. What was the first non-English-language film to win Best Picture at the Oscars?
42. Who is Justin Bieber’s famous father-in-law?
43. What day is Star Wars Day?
44. What boy band was Harry Styles part of?
45. Who was the highest-paid actress of 2019, according to Forbes?
46. Seth Rogen, James Franco, Jason Segel, Busy Philipps, Linda Cardellini, and John Frances Daley got their start on what short-lived teen drama?
Freaks and Geeks.
47. Which Jersey Shore star served eight months in prison for tax evasion?
Mike “The Situation” Sorrentino.
48. Which high school subject did Walter White teach in Breaking Bad?
49. What was the first cable television series to win an Emmy for Outstanding Drama Series?
50. What show did Meghan Markle get famous from?
51. Which Kardashian did Kris Humphries date?
52. What is Rihanna’s real name?
53. What did Mandalorian fans name “The Child” in the Disney+ series?
54. What was Ken Jeong’s work before breaking into the entertainment industry as an actor and comedian?
55. A Song of Ice and Fire is the novel that which popular TV series is based on?
Game of Thrones.
56. What is Kramer’s first name on Seinfeld?
57. Mickey Mouse made his first appearance in what short film?
58. Who created the viral “Renegade” dance on TikTok?
59. What is the name of the diner that served as a popular hangout spot in Beverly Hills, 90210?
The Peach Pit.
60. In which country did the first season of Survivor take place?
61. Which female artist was born Destiny Hope?
62. Which of Stephen King’s novels was the first to be adapted into a film?
63. What was Mr. Big’s real name in Sex and the City?
John James Preston.
64. How many total members have been in the group Destiny’s Child?
Six (Beyonce, Kelly Rowland, Michelle Williams, LeToya Luckett, Farrah Franklin, LaTavia Roberson).
65. What is Marilyn Monroe’s real name?
Norma Jeane Mortenson.
66. Which male artist has received 14 titles in the Guinness World Records?
67. Which tech entrepreneur named his son X Æ A-12?
68. How many languages can C-3PO speak?
69. What is the longest-running game show on network television?
The Price is Right.
70. The song “I Love Rock ‘n’ Roll” by Joan Jett and the Blackhearts is a cover. Which band sang the original?
71. What is the name of the female character in the video game Tomb Raider?
72. What is the name of the mountain in Lord of the Rings that the One Ring must be thrown into?
73. What is the name of the alternate dimension in Netflix’s Stranger Things?
The Upside Down.
74. What is the 1985 classic film where the phrase “Hey you guys!” came from?
75. In the series Arrested Development, there’s always money where?
In the banana stand.
76. Before he was the frontman for Foo Fighters, Dave Grohl was the drummer for which band?
77. Which duo won the first Grammy for Best Rap Performance?
DJ Jazzy Jeff & The Fresh Prince.
78. Holly Madison, Kendra Wilkinson, and Bridget Marquardt starred on what reality show about life at the Playboy Mansion?
The Girls Next Door.
79. Which two Oscar-winning actresses with the same first name co-starred in Cruella?
Emma Stone and Emma Thompson.
80. Which group wrote and recorded so many successful songs in 1978 that their sales accounted for 2% of the entire music industry?
The Bee Gees.
81. What was the first single released by Britney Spears?
“…Baby One More Time.”
82. What was the first movie Tom Hanks and Meg Ryan co-starred in?
Joe Versus the Volcano.
83. What song off of Christina Aguilera’s Stripped album did she record in only one take?
84. Who replaced David Lee Roth as the lead singer of Van Halen?
85. What rapper-turned-actor stars on Law and Order: Special Victims Unit?
86. Which iconic singer-songwriter was born Robert Allen Zimmerman in 1941?
87. The 2010 film The Social Network chronicles the creation of what social media platform?
88. What’s the name of the nation where The Hunger Games takes place?
89. What former supermodel was the host of America’s Next Top Model?
90. Don McLean famously sings about “the day the music died” in his song American Pie. It’s in reference to the day three musicians died in a plane crash. Who were those musicians?
Buddy Holly, Ritchie Valens, and J.P. Richardson (a.k.a. “the Big Bopper”).
91. Two pairs of actors on The Office went to high school together. Who were those actors?
John Krasinski and B.J. Novak; Ed Helms and Brian Baumgartner.
92. On Lost, a commercial jet from what fictional airline crashed on a seemingly deserted island?
93. What 90s pop band got their name from Anne Rice’s Interview With the Vampire?
94. What child star from The Wonder Years put acting on hold in order to become a mathematician?
95. Which actress is the daughter of Don Johnson and Melanie Griffith?
96. Ryan Reynolds was at one point engaged to which Canadian musician?
97. What was the Rock’s first movie?
The Mummy Returns.
98. Britney Spears, Christina Aguilera, Justin Timberlake, and Fergie all got their start on which TV show?
The Mickey Mouse Club
99. What is Superman’s main weakness?
100. What A-list actor co-founded the multimillion-dollar tequila brand, Casamigos?
101. Who voices Meg Griffin on Family Guy?
102. Paul Stanley, Gene Simmons, Eric Singer, and Tommy Thayer are all members of what iconic rock band?
103. Who was the first female member of the Justice Society, which eventually became the Justice League?
104. Who holds the record for most appearances on the cover of Rolling Stone magazine?
105. What is the name of the boat in Jaws?
106. Who voiced the Genie from Disney’s Aladdin?
107. What was the first music video played on MTV?
“Video Killed the Radiostar” by The Buggles.
108. What sauce is Rick from Rick and Morty obsessed with?
109. What female rapper has six certified-platinum albums?
110. What is the name of the Full House reboot on Netflix?
111. What famous actor became the 38th Governor of California?
112. Which film series had a fourth movie called Ghost Protocol?
See more about - Tattos