50 Greatest Inspirational Quotes for Men
Do you often feel like you need reassurance or a boost before participating in a big life event? Or do you ever feel that you need to be more courageous or determined when you need to complete a new task or embark on a new adventure? Well, reading a few inspirational quotes can help you with these endeavors.
You might not believe it, but reading the right inspirational quote at the right time can help you achieve your goals, tasks, and dreams. If you want to achieve success and live a more fulfilling life, it might be time to learn a few famous inspirational quotes from a few people who know a thing or two about life and its challenges.
Not every quote on our list will resonate with you, and there is nothing wrong with that. Every man in this world has his own path to walk and his own beliefs, but learning a few inspirational quotes can be an invaluable tool for all aspects of your life. We can guarantee that at least one of these 50 inspirational quotes for men is going to truly inspire you.
See more about - A Collection Of Quotes For Men Written By Men
- “You dream. You plan. You reach. There will be obstacles. There will be doubters. There will be mistakes. But with hard work, with belief, with confidence and trust in yourself and those around you, there are no limits.” – Michael Phelps.
- “The stronger a man is, the more gentle he can afford to be.” – Elbert Hubbard.
- “I’ve missed more than 9,000 shots in my career. I’ve lost almost 300 games. 26 times I’ve been trusted to take the game-winning shot and missed. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.” – Michael Jordan
- “A man does what he must – in spite of personal consequences, in spite of obstacles and dangers and pressures – and that is the basis of all human morality.” – President John F. Kennedy.
- “Champions keep playing until they get it right.” – Billie Jean King.
- “Act as if what you do makes a difference. It does.” – William James.
- “Success is not final; failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.” – Winston Churchill.
- “Optimism is the one quality more associated with success and happiness than any other.” – Brian Tracy.
- “What you get by achieving your goals is not as important as what you become by achieving your goals.” – Zig Ziglar.
- “It is our attitude at the beginning of a difficult task which, more than anything else, will affect its successful outcome.” – William James.
- “If I cannot do great things, I can do small things in a great way.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
- “When you change your thoughts, remember to also change your world.” – Norman Vincent Peale.
- “For the longest time, I was horrified to hear the word’ failure,’ but I’ve come to realize that we all fail. It’s just a part of life. We all fall. It’s how you rebound that shows the type of person you are.” – Johnny Gargano.
- “Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.” – Thomas Edison.
- “Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.” – Nelson Mandela.
- “If you learn to develop an abundant mentality, you will not be envious of others; you will celebrate their successes, you will share in their joys and pains. Don’t see life as a competition but as complementary.” – Bernard Kelvin Clive
- “Inspiration does exist, but it must find you working.” – Pablo Picasso.
- “If the decisions you make about where you invest your blood, sweat, and tears are not consistent with the person you aspire to be, you’ll never become that person.” – Clayton M. Christensen.
- “Failure is simply the opportunity to begin again, this time more intelligently.” – Henry Ford.
- “We have three roles here on earth: to learn, to love, and to live. When we stop learning, we start to stagnate and die. When we stop loving, we lose our sense of purpose and become self-centered. When we limit our living, we deny the world the benefits of our talents.” – Jim Cathcart.
- “The important thing is to realize that no matter what people’s opinions may be, they’re only just that – people’s opinions. You have to believe in your heart what you know to be true about yourself. And let that be that.” – Mary J Blige.
- “The inner fire is the most important thing mankind possesses.” – Edith Sodergran.
- “Knowledge will give you power, but character gives you respect.” – Bruce Lee.
- “My idea of the modern stoic sage is someone who transforms fear into prudence, pain into information, mistakes into initiation, and desire into undertaking.” – Nassim Nicholas Taleb.
- “You – yourself, not someone else – need to determine where you want to go and what you want to do in your life. And once you make that decision, you can begin mapping a plan to get there and focusing on that objective every single day.” – Squire Rushnell.
- “When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be.” – Lao Tzu.
- “Our brains have the ability and capacity to continue learning for the majority of our lives. If we can just keep pushing forward, the answers to life will present themselves.” – Phillip Crone
- “You’ve gotta dance like there’s nobody watching, love like you’ll never be hurt, sing like there’s nobody listening, and live like it’s heaven on earth.” – William W. Purkey.
- “If something is important enough, even if the odds are stacked against you, you should still do it.” – Elon Musk.
- “We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit.” – Aristotle.
- “You can only become truly accomplished at something you love. Don’t make money your goal. Instead, pursue the things you love doing, and then do them so well that people can’t take their eyes off you.” – Maya Angelou.
- “Keep your eyes on the stars, and your feet on the ground.” – Theodore Roosevelt.
- “Good. Better. Best. Never let it rest. ‘Til your good is better, and your better is best.” – St. Jerome.
- “A man can be as great as he wants to be. If you believe in yourself and have the courage, the determination, the dedication, the competitive drive and if you are willing to sacrifice the little things in life and pay the price for the things that are worthwhile, it can be done.” – Vince Lombardi
- “If you don’t build your dream, someone else will hire you to help them build theirs.” – Dhirubhai Ambani.
- “A good man will find that there is goodness in the world; an honest man will find that there is honesty in the world, and a man of principle will find principle and integrity in the hearts of others.” – Albert Pike.
- “If you always put a limit on everything you do, physical or anything else, it will spread into your work and into your life. There are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there; you must go beyond them.” – Bruce Lee.
- “Time is too slow for those who wait, too swift for those who fear, too long for those who grieve, too short for those who rejoice, but for those who love, time is eternity.” – Henry van Dyke
- “Courage isn’t having the strength to go on – it is going on when you don’t have strength.” – Napoleon Bonaparte.
- “Look up at the stars and not down at your feet. Try to make sense of what you see, and wonder about what makes the universe exist. Be curious.” – Stephen Hawking.
- “Focusing your life solely on making a buck shows a certain poverty of ambition. It asks too little of yourself. Because it’s only when you hitch your wagon to something larger than yourself that you realize your true potential.” – Barack Obama
- “Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities no doubt crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day; begin it well and serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “The secret of getting ahead is getting started.” – Mark Twain.
- “Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life – think of it, dream of it, live on that idea. Let the brain, muscles, nerves, every part of your body, be full of that idea, and just leave every other idea alone. This is the way to success.” – Swami Vivekananda.
- “Success does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.” – Mahatma Gandhi.
- “Be not afraid of greatness. Some are born great, some achieve greatness, and others have greatness thrust upon them.” – William Shakespeare.
- “Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself.” – Leo Tolstoy.
- “You can’t connect the dots looking forward; you can only connect them looking backward. So you have to trust that the dots will somehow connect in your future. You have to trust in something – your gut, destiny, life, karma, whatever. This approach has never let me down, and it has made all the difference in my life.” – Steve Jobs.
- “Every moment is a fresh beginning.” – T.S Eliot.
- “One day, your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it’s worth watching.” – Gerard Way.
See more about - Top 60 Best Funny Beard Memes – Bearded Humor And Quotes