110+ Goodnight Texts for Her – Unique Goodnight Message Ideas
Like it or not, text messaging is the most popular way that courting couples use to speak with one another.
While having a constant stream of communication has its perks (nothing like some midday flirting), there can also be unparalleled pressure to deliver romantic texts that sweep your special someone off their feet.
If you feel like your river of ideas has run dry, fear not. Just as you would seek help for any other skill that you are struggling with, there is no shame in turning to the internet for some inspiration.
Below is a list of various women-approved goodnight texts, arranged by category and mood. Feel free to use each example verbatim, or add a special twist to make them your own.
Funny Goodnight Texts for Her
There is no doubt about it — humor is one of the most attractive traits in a partner. For the majority of us who have a harder time expressing ourselves face to face, the written word can be a godsend.
Here are some funny prompts that you can cater as per your own personal sense of humor.
1. If you feel like you are ever alone, just know that I am always here to disturb you!
2. I hope you enjoy this night’s version of our planet’s semi-rotation
3. Goodnight, I will see you later provided I don’t die in my sleep
4. I’m going to voluntarily be subconscious for the next few hours, hallucinate vividly, and then completely forget about it. See you on the other side
5. Night night, don’t let the monsters under the bed bite! I mean…what?
6. Goodnight, do not give into the undeniable futility of the universe
7. Before you fall asleep, do not forget to say thank you for everything that you have right now. Specifically, for me. Goodnight!
8. I would say “good” night, but it’s actually a bad night when you are not laying here with me. Sleep well nonetheless.
9. Goodnight! Call me if you see any ghosts!
10. Goodnight forever, until tomorrow
11. Goodnight, my love. Are you going to dream about me or about the three headed dog again?
12. Goodnight my sweetest, I’ll be drooling and dreaming and thinking about you (but probably mostly drooling)
13. Hey…hey you, the cute one on the phone! Goodnight.
Flirty Goodnight Texts for Her
Being flirty is what it’s all about, isn’t it? Being flirtatious is all about finding the right balance. While being suggestive can be endearing, it’s very possible to go overboard. These texts will deliver just enough playfulness to ensure that you are at the forefront of your partner’s mind.
14. Before you go to sleep, I just want to tell you how sweet you are
15. Goodnight to you, and your beautiful existence
16. I hope that you will be dreaming about me tonight — I will absolutely be dreaming about you
17. Goodnight. My mouth hurts from smiling because of you
18. I’m going to have trouble sleeping tonight. My bed is just more comfortable with you in it
19. My bed is feeling really big tonight, especially for just me. Just saying!
20. Tonight I’m really missing my little spoon
21. I will be dreaming about somebody tonight…..want to guess who?
22. If you’re having trouble sleeping tonight, just know that I am only a text or a phone call away
23. I bet you look really cute while you’re sleeping
Lovey Goodnight Texts for Her
Relationships are all about exactly that — love! If you are looking to express your love through text, then these are for you. In these messages, the focus is all on the bond that you share between you and your partner. Although it can admittedly not be fully conveyed through words, these texts do a pretty good job.
24. I’m just about sleep, but I just wanted to make sure that you know that I’m thinking of you
25. I think you’re probably asleep, but I want the first thing that you see in the morning to be this: I love you
26. It’s so hard to fall asleep when I am not there to give you a goodnight kiss
27. I cherish you. You are so lovely and charming
28. One hundred hearts would not be enough to carry all of the love I feel for you
29. Goodnight. Meeting you was the best day of my entire life
30. Goodnight to the love of my life, I love the way you love me
31. I wanted to find wasn’t cheesy, but there is no other way to say it. I love you
32. Climbing into bed with you is the best thing in the world
33. A day spent cuddling with you would be a day well spent
Romantic Goodnight Texts for Her
They say romance doesn’t come naturally for most, and instead has to be mastered over time. Whether or not you think this is true, there is no denying that everybody could use a little help. These texts are sure to make your partner weak in the knees, gripping their phone.
34. Sweet dreams to the absolute love of my life, I hope you have a sleep as wonderful as you are
35. Every day I thank my lucky stars that I ended up with you. Goodnight, baby
36. Just popping in to tell you to have a lovely night, my dear. I’ll be right here to speak with you in the morning
37. I love you more than the moon and stars. Sleep well, my muse
38. Goodnight to my baby. You are very special to me
39. Goodnight my beautiful princess, I hope you have a relaxing sleep
40. I have to confess, every time I close my eyes I see your beautiful face. It’s a wonderful way to fall asleep
41. To the prettiest woman I know, I hope that you are able to rest your body and your mind today. Sleep well
42. I can’t fall asleep without telling you how sweet you are
43. Every night I pray to the heavens to give me more years, only so I can have more opportunities to tell you how much you mean to me
Long Goodnight Texts for Her
Sometimes we have a lot to say, and that’s okay! What may seem like a long soliloquy to some is a much-welcomed glimpse into somebody’s heart to another. Here are some longer texts to keep your partner engaged and in love.
44. Baby, you are more than I could have ever dreamed of. I knew from the moment I met you that you were truly something special. Every day I spend with you just further confirms that. Thank you for being you.
45. How did I ever end up with somebody so beautiful? I would seriously like to know. I must have done something really amazing in a past life.
46. You are the reasons that I have sleepless nights, but I’m not even mad. You are the reason why I hold my pillow tight, but it’s okay. I am so happy to have you in my life.
47. I have to wake up early tomorrow but just know that you can text me or call me at any time. I am always here for you at every moment of the day, because I cherish your existence.
48. I’m really tired, but I just want you to know how much I am thinking of you. Life is just better when your kisses are in it. The world is a better place with you around, my sweetheart.
49. Goodnight, gorgeous. Tomorrow is another day that I will fall even harder for you, and be forever grateful that I get to spend yet another day with you in my life.
50. I love you, baby. You are a princess to me. I know you are probably sleeping right now, but I need to get my feelings out anyway. There is just something so magical about the way you love me.
51. Goodnight to you, my sweetheart. We were made for one another. There is not a day I spend on this earth that I am not thankful for you. I can’t wait to spend our whole lives together.
52. I love that no matter what is going on in my life, I know that I always have you around to count on. Thank you for being my rock, my stability. Sleep well.
53. I love you to the moon and back. I hope the night is kind to you and you wake up in the morning feeling refreshed and getting to throw your beautiful face into another day.
Goodnight Texts To Send to a Crush
Just because your relationship may be at the very beginning, it doesn’t mean that there isn’t room to have a little fun over text. In fact, sending the right messages could actually help both of your feelings blossom. Here is a series of messages that are crush-approved.
54. I love being your friend. I would be lying if I said I didn’t sometimes wish we were more than that. Goodnight.
55. Before I fall asleep, I just want you to know that you are the one I am thinking of
56. I hate falling asleep because it means I have to say goodnight to you
57. I hope you have sweet dreams tonight
58. I know today was a hard day for you, so I hope you are able to sleep well tonight. Tomorrow will be a better day
59. I’m about to fall asleep, but I couldn’t let myself pass out without telling you that you are the one I am thinking on
60. I was just thinking of you and I wanted to say goodnight!
61. Thanks for all of the smiles today. I hope you sleep well
62. I can sleep more soundly tonight after the wonderful day that we spent together
63. I am counting down the hours until I can see your face again
Goodnight Texts For Long-Distance Relationships
When you and your honey physically apart, it makes the need for constant communication even more important. Chances are that anyone who is in a long-distance relationship already knows the ins and outs of text messaging, but here are some new and fun ideas if you’re looking to switch it up a bit.
64. I can’t wait until the day comes that we are together, so I can kiss you goodnight and kiss you good morning. Goodnight.
65. The hardest thing in my life is that I don’t get to be with you every moment. I long for that day to come. Goodnight, baby
66. I can’t wait to be closer to you, babe. When I am with you I am home
67. I am looking forward to seeing you this weekend, goodnight. I’ll talk to you in the morning
68. They say that distance makes the heart grow fonder, but all this distance is doing is making me miss you
69. I am counting down the days until I can see you next, baby. Waking up tomorrow means that another day has passed!
70. Distance can’t keep us apart, our love is too strong. Goodnight my love
71. I wish I were there to hold you tight, but since I am not I will just say goodnight
72. As I fall asleep, I can’t help but wish that you were here with your head on my chest. I can’t wait until that happens
73. Take a look outside your window. Even though we are apart, we are looking up at the moon
Goodnight Texts for a Girlfriend
When you’re in a relationship, it is important to keep the flame alive. One of the ways to easily do this is by sending sweet messages to one another. Here’s a few ideas.
74. Goodnight baby, sweet dreams. I can’t wait to see you tomorrow!
75. I am absolutely thrilled to be your boyfriend. Thank you for giving me this honor
76. You are the one for me. There is absolutely no doubt in my mind about that. Goodnight, my girlfriend
77. I know it’s hard for you to fall asleep without me. All I can hope is that this remains the biggest problem in your life
78. Every time I fall asleep, I miss you dearly. Talk to you in about 8 hours
79. My sleep just isn’t the same without you in my bed
80. It is so cruel for me to now have to sleep alone after spending the entire day with you
81. Baby, there is only room for you in my heart, and nobody else. Goodnight
82. No matter what tomorrow may throw our way, I will always be in love with you
83. I hope you can fall asleep knowing that you mean the world to me
Cheesy Goodnight Texts for Her
These kinds of text messages often get a bad rep, but it is not at all deserved. Whether you’re using them ironically or not, these messages have a lot of sweetness hidden beneath their cheesiness.
84. Good night, the sun says goodbye and the moon says hello
85. Every night that I fall to sleep I pray I dream about you. Goodnight, beautiful
86. May your slumber be as peaceful and warm as you are, my darling
87. Starlight, star bright, you’re the only star I see tonight
88. Tonight, my body falls awake but my heart beats for you
89. My love for you is so deep that even the well is jealous
90. I don’t need to dream because you make my reality so amazing
91. I would walk for miles and miles just to kiss you before you fall asleep
92. I have you to thank you the smile that is on my face every night when I fall asleep
93. Goodnight my dear, you shine brighter than the sun at high noon
Deep Goodnight Text Messages
These ones are for the writers and the poets out there. If you’re dating a sensitive soul, these messages are sure to blow her away.
94. You are the last thing that I think about before going to bed and the first thing that I think about when I wake up
95. You are the reason my heart flutters every time I check my phone. I do not want to ever stop falling for you
96. Sleep well tonight, and remember that tomorrow is going to be a good day. How do I know? Because it is another day I get to spend with you.
97. When I am down, you lift me up. When I am frowning, you turn it into a smile. I am so happy for you in my life.
98. Before I met you, my life was empty. Now that you are in my life I am overcome with emotions of gratitude every day.
99. All I do is think about you. There is no doubt in my mind that you complete me. Every small thing you do to make me happy adds up to make me the happiest man in the world.
100. Before I met you, I was afraid of falling in love. But now that I know you, I fall asleep with a smile on my face every single night. Thank you for making me so happy.
101. Do you have any idea how happy you make me? I hope that every night you fall asleep thinking about how you are the most wonderful girl in the universe.
102. I am completely captivated by you. You complete this crazy thing that we call life. With you, I know that I have found my second half.
103. I never would have imagined that I can love somebody this much. Thank you for bringing me to new levels that I would have never imagined possible.
Goodnight Text Messages for a Fiancé/Bride to Be
Just because you’ve decided to take your relationship to the highest level possible, it doesn’t mean that you shouldn’t still indulge in some good, old-fashioned texting. Here are some wonderful messages to send to your bride-to-be.
104. I smile before I fall asleep because I know that every day I wake up closer to being your husband
105. I wish I could fall asleep in your arms tonight
106. Every day I thank the gods above that you are my future bride
107. I am so excited about this life we are building together, and I can’t wait to begin the next chapter of our life
108. Baby, you are going to look so beautiful at our wedding. I love falling asleep because I know it means that that day keeps creeping closer and closer
109. When you came into my life, everything became new. I am so happy for all you have added to my life
110. You are so special to me. Thank you for being the one
111. I can’t wait until we can take our relationship to the next level and become a family
112. Your beauty shines brighter than the moon in the night sky. Thank you for being you
113. I am so lucky to have you. I can’t wait to be together forever
The 9 Most Unique Pocket Knives on the Market
Finding a great pocket knife is like looking for a needle in a stack of other needles. It’s seemingly impossible. Sure, there are a lot of folding knives out there, and plenty of them are well-made and of perfectly adequate quality. But at the end of the day, most of the knives on the market just look like… knives. There’s nothing special about them. They have no personality.
But some knives are different. If you can wade through all the average, uninspiring knives on the market, you’ll find some that are beautifully crafted, uniquely designed, and truly exceptional.
Luckily for you, we’ve gone through the trouble of doing all the searching for you. What we’ve found are some of the most unique pocket knives available today.
1. My Deejo Creation
The ability to essentially design your own knife from the ground up makes My Deejo Creation quite possibly the most unique knife on the market. Every knife carrier’s needs and preferences are different, which makes this a perfect option for those who know exactly what they want. It’s also a perfect option if you don’t know what you want because you have a lot of options to browse through.
With My Deejo Creation, everything from the size and weight of the knife to the blade finish and handle material is up to you. Choose between a mirror, black titanium finish, along with numerous blade tattoo designs (or none at all).
Handle options include coralwood, ebony, composite and gold plating. Sizes range from a dainty 0.53oz (2.75” closed) to a more substantial 1.3 oz (4.3” closed).
2. Gerber Flatiron
The emergence of “pocket cleavers” as a style of pocket knives has been an interesting trend to watch in recent years. The Gerber Flatiron is one of the leaders in this unique knife subgenre. Boasting a stout, squared-off 3.6 inch stainless steel blade that folds neatly into a black machined aluminum handle, it’s a knife with a bold design and workmanlike functionality.
The Gerber Flatiron is not lightweight by any means. It tips the scales at almost 7 oz and measures 8.5” open. It rests comfortably in one’s palm and excels at heavy-duty cutting and slicing tasks like breaking down boxes and preparing meat for the grill. The blade has a handsome satin finish, and the overall design is an excellent melding of form and function.
3. Opinel No.8
Opinel’s folding pocket knives are about as basic as it gets. But these iconic knives are so perfect in their simplicity that their design hasn’t changed since the 1890s. There’s still no other knife quite like it. Opinel knives are also lightweight, budget-friendly, and sport well-honed blades made of super-hard carbon steel.
The Opinel No.8 is the most popular versatile model, but Opinel makes these knives in sizes ranging from No.6 up to No.12. The numbers roughly correspond to the length of the opened knife in inches – the No.8 measures 7.59” from point to pommel, and has a 3.28” blade – making it easy to choose the right knife for your needs. One thing to be aware of is that the hard steel blades are brittle and prone to breaking if you use them for prying or twisting.
4. Deejo Tattoo 37G
When it comes to choice, it’s hard to go past Deejo and their huge selection of knives. The French brand has been crafting a wide array of functional, customizable, and high-quality knives for over a decade for customers around the world.
There are several things that make Deejo’s Tattoo line of knives stand out. First and foremost is the custom “tattoo” design, which allows you to carry a knife that feels like an extension of your personality.
Deejo offers dozens of designs that can be laser-engraved onto the blade, which makes these knives as unique as the individuals who carry them. Deejo even offers a “Tattoo Your Deejo” kit if you prefer to engrave your own design onto the blade.
The Deejo Tattoo 37G is also a well-crafted and beautifully designed knife through and through. It weighs an ultralight 37 grams (about 1.3 oz) so it won’t weigh down your pocket or your pack. The blade is made of durable 420 stainless steel and comes razor-sharp right out of the box. It’s a trusty travel companion with a uniquely personal connection.
5. Boker Plus Subcom Knife
Boker makes some of the more interesting and eye-catching knives on the market, and the Boker Plus Subcom is one of the more intriguing additions to their lineup. While its small, stout profile might not be for everyone, it’s a good everyday carry folder that comes in handy when you need it.
The Boker Plus Subcom Knife is super lightweight at just 2.5 oz and its diminutive 1.8” partially-serrated clip point blade is sturdy and sharp, folding into a 2.6” handle with a black textured grip. It’s small enough to slip into your pocket, and you might forget it’s even there until you need it. The blade is made of strong AUS-8 stainless steel and comes razor sharp right out of the box.
See more about - The 8 Best Hunting Knives In 2021
6. Albatross Damascus Folding Knife
With its unique hand-forged blade, the Albatross Damascus Folding Knife is sure to turn some heads. The blade measures 2.6” and the knife opens to a length of 6” with a handle design that rests comfortably in hand. The knife also has a handy belt clip, and the linear locking function makes it safe to use and carry.
Rugged and dependable, the Albatross is popular among hunters, anglers, campers, and outdoorsmen of all kinds. The yellow sandalwood handle and striking Damascus blade with its unique curvature make this knife easy on the eyes too. One minor complaint is that the steel dulls easily, but it’s also quick and easy to sharpen.
7. SOG Cash Card
An interesting twist for EDC enthusiasts, the SOG Cash Card is essentially a knife and wallet all in one. Made of satin polished stainless steel, the knife handle boasts an oversized money clip just the right size for your cash and cards.
It’s a unique design that’s great for anybody looking to pare their pocket contents down to the bare essentials. Of course, none of this would matter if the knife itself wasn’t functional, but the SOG Cash Card has a sharp 2.75” drop-point blade, and the overall design is slim and practical.
It feels comfortable in one’s pocket and comes in handy for any of the countless situations in which a small blade might be needed. One small issue that some users have noted is that the clip is a little too tight for more than a few bills.
8. Petzl Spatha Knife
Made with mountaineers and alpine hikers in mind, the Petzl Spatha Knife is an innovative pocket folder that’s right at home in extreme outdoor situations. The hole in the knife allows it to be clipped to your pack or harness using a carabiner, and the textured wheel around it provides an easy one-handed opening, even when wearing gloves. The 4” blade is partly serrated for cutting ropes and cordage.
It weighs a lightweight 1.5 oz, which is a nice perk for backpackers and climbers who obsess over pack weight. Plus, the Petzl Spatha Knife is available in high visibility colors like bright yellow, making it nearly impossible to lose it in the wild. The stainless steel blade is extremely durable but may need frequent resharpening.
9. Higo No Kami 10 Pocket Knife
This beautiful, hand-forged Japanese pocket knife looks like it comes from another time. And in a way, it does. The knife harkens back to a traditional design created by a blacksmith in Japan during the 19th century, which included an innovative lever to aid in opening and closing the knife.
But with its 3” Wharncliffe blade and handsome brass handle, the Higo No Kami 10 Pocket Knife is much more than just a novelty throwback. It’s a versatile and functional pocket knife that’s perfect for everything from gardening to filleting fish.
Its carbon steel blade is easily honed to a keen edge, but be aware that this is a knife that requires some care. It will rust and corrode if you allow it to do so.
See more about - The 10 Best Throwing Knives In 2021
The 10 Best Sunglasses for Men This Summer
Do you spend time outdoors or like to cruise down the highway on your motorcycle? If so, one of your biggest pet peeves is likely the sunlight hitting your eyes. Wayward sunlight can be a nuisance, but some tools combat this natural daily occurrence.
We’ve discovered that numerous reputable sunglass companies design and manufacture fashionable eyewear. Contrary to popular belief, sunglasses don’t only keep your eyes protected from the sun. If you choose the right pair, you can make quite the fashion statement.
However, if you select the wrong pair for your face shape or if the style doesn’t entirely match your look or vibe, you could end up looking awkward and unfashionable. With the hundreds of different brands, colors, styles, and shapes, it can be challenging to find the perfect sunglasses.
That’s why narrowing down your search can be hugely beneficial to finding the perfect pair for you. With that said, we’ve found a few different sunglasses by various brands we believe will suit almost anyone. The sunglasses we will speak of have unique features which will help you quickly and easily find the ones meant for you.
1. Ray-Ban Aviator Classic Sunglasses
Since 1936 Ray-Ban has been designing and manufacturing high-end luxury sunglasses. One of their most popular sunglass fashion lines is their classically styled vintage Aviator sunglasses.
The Ray-Ban Aviator Classic Sunglasses is an ideal pair for those looking for a distinguished look. This pair of sunglasses is incredibly versatile because they come in seven unique color combinations.
This pair has lenses that measure 2.28 inches with a lens height of 1.97 inches. Additionally, the bridge width is 0.55 inches and the temple length is 5.31 inches. These measurements ensure a comfortable fit on your face.
However, one of the most notable and attractive features that this pair possesses is the option to have the Ray-Ban 3025’s made into prescription glasses. You can have these sunglasses made into glasses suitable for near and far-distance reading for an extra fee, and you can make them bifocals.
The gold frames and gunmetal green-tinted lenses on the Ray-Ban Aviator 3025’s are attractive to consumers as they offer a military appeal. If you want a pear-shaped frame, you’re in luck, as this pair is specifically designed to provide a quirky take on the classic aviator style. Additionally, the double bridged frame is durable and has a sleek look without it being flimsy.
2. Tom Ford Polarized Square Sunglasses
Tom Ford is easily one of the greatest and most recognizable name brands in the world. This company is well known for its incredible attention to detail and supremely made fashionable lenses and frames. If you buy the Tom Ford Polarized Arnaud Square Sunglasses, you’ll have a pair that is specifically designed to the specifications of an authentic 21st century luxury brand.
These polarized sunglasses have the signature T-bar inlays that give the pair a genuinely retro vibe. The frames are dark black with silver detailing and the color of the tint is smoke. Additionally, the lens width is 2.08 inches, the temple length is 5.7 inches, and the bridge width is 0.8 inches.
One of the most significant features that the Tom Ford Polarized Arnaud Square sunglasses are equipped with is the excellent protection against glare. They offer 100% UV protection because of a special coating. Unlike other brands, this protective coating doesn’t blur your vision but provides you with superior clarity.
3. Knockaround Fort Knocks Sunglasses
If you want a decent pair of sunglasses that are value for money, you may want to have a look at the classically designed, form-fitting Knockaround Fort Knocks sunglasses. You’ll find these sunglasses to be incredibly well priced. Arguably they are also almost certainly one of the most durably designed injection molded sunglasses on the market.
Unlike other sunglasses, the Knockaround Fort Knocks sunglasses are produced in multiple hues that are brightly colored with many lens and frame options that will let you match your shades to your personality.
Additionally, each pair is specifically manufactured to be unisex, and there is even the option to completely customize your design and lens color. These sunglasses will also suit larger face shapes because of their timeless design that includes logo detailing on each arm.
We mentioned before that these frames are incredibly tough, and there are two features, in particular, that back up this statement. The Knockaround Fort Knocks Sunglasses are made with impact-resistant lenses and have a specially formulated lens finish that provides UV400 protection.
4. Oakley Holbrook Sunglasses
Sunglass style has come a long way in recent years, with more sunglasses becoming an increasingly popular fashion accessory for many different occasions. One of the best types of sunglasses to rock if you’re a sportsman who spends hours outdoors at a time is the Oakley Holbrook 009102’s.
The Oakley Holbrook 009102 sunglasses have a lightweight and durable design, which is ideal for those who are participating in activities while wearing them. Although the frames have a sporty look, they feature stylish full-rimmed frames with a lens width of 2.17 inches, a lens height of 0.71 inches, a bridge width of 0.71 inches, and a temple length of 5.39 inches.
Uniquely the Oakley Holbrook 009102 sunglasses have a futuristic design characterized by their solid black frames and blue anti-glare tinted lenses. If you want to be noticed while participating in an outdoor activity, these sunglasses will definitely draw the eye of those within your vicinity. If blue lenses aren’t to your liking, you will be pleased to learn that you can also choose between more than five other colors.
5. Warby Parker Fletcher Sunglasses
Some people prefer their sunglasses to have a modern look with clean lines that draws inspiration from 80s fashion culture. If you enjoy this style, you may want to look at the hand-polished cellulose acetate Warby Parker Fletcher sunglasses.
Warby Parker is known for its quality eyewear. The Fletcher sunglasses have an uber sleek design and come in three different color choices. These sunglasses are incredibly versatile as they also come in three different frame sizes. You can choose between medium, wide, and extra-wide, so you likely won’t have any issue finding the perfect frame for your face.
Some of the most mention-worthy features these stylish sunglasses are equipped with include akulon-coated screws that increase durability, scratch-resistant lenses that block 100% of UV rays, and the non-prescription lenses option is made from CR-39 for maximum clarity.
Additionally, if you opt to have prescription lenses with your Warby Parker Fletcher sunglasses, you can fit progressive or reader lenses. These prescription lenses are made from polycarbonate, which is the most impact-resistant material for sunglasses. In fact, the brand is so confident in the lens’s durability, they offer an exclusive 12 month no-scratch lens guarantee.
See more about - The 10 Best Aviator Sunglasses For Men This Summer
6. Sunski Seacliff Sunglasses
Sometimes, there is no avoiding regular wear and tear, and it can become costly to continuously replace your sunglasses every summer. With the Sunski Seacliff polarized sunglasses, you won’t have this worry.
When you own a pair of Sunski Seacliff sunglasses, you’ll be covered by the brand’s industry-leading forever warranty. This warranty will cover your glasses forever, whereby if you break them under regular use, the brand will replace or fix them for you, which is incredibly convenient.
However, it’s unlikely you’ll need to utilize this warranty as the Seacliff sunglasses by Sunski have passed the FDA basic impact test and offer UV400 protection. Those who are environmentally conscious will likely love that the Sunski Seacliff sunglasses are made from superlight recycled frames.
Additionally, you will have the choice of two different frame sizes and can opt to purchase them in either a small or medium. Depending on your face shape, these could provide the perfect fit. Another vital aspect to consider is sunglass lenses. With the Sunski Seacliff sunglasses, you will have highly fashionable, non mirrored grey tinted lenses.
Moreover, these frames are not only environmentally friendly but also provide an all-day comfortable fit. The modern rectangular design and neutral color choices guarantee they will match any outfit you put together.
7. Le Specs Oh Boy Gradient Round Sunglasses
The circular sunglasses design is likely to never go out of fashion with celebrities, musicians, and artists still opting to wear this classic vintage style. The Le Specs Oh Buoy gradient round sunglasses offer a fresh take by adding a touch of glamour to their indulgent circular frame.
Le Specs Oh Buoy sunglasses are comfortable to wear despite their shape. They have a lens width of 2.04 inches, a bridge width of 0.74 inches, and a temple length of 1.57 inches. Additionally, they are unisex and compatible with most face shapes.
These sunglasses are suitable for everyday use because they are stylish and because they are designed with materials that ensure they are durable. The lenses have a gradient tint, are shatterproof, scratch-resistant, and provide 100% UV protection. Additionally, the black frames offer a seamless design and are made with robust Tritan plastic.
8. Oliver Peoples Circular Sunglasses
If you want a pair of luxury sunglasses manufactured explicitly in Italy, you may like the Oliver Peoples Circular sunglasses. With sunglasses like these, you’ll exude elegance because of their olive green lenses and transparent frames, which is not often seen in sunglass designs.
The Oliver People Circular Italian luxury sunglasses frames are suited to smaller face shapes because of their measurements. The lenses have a diameter of 1.9 inches, a bridge length of 0.9 inches, and an arm length of 5.7 inches.
Rectangular frames are often overrated, especially for smaller face shapes. That’s why if you like your sunglasses to be smaller in size or if you want to change up your look, you should consider these circular framed sunglasses by Oliver Peoples.
If you’re not entirely won over yet, you might be after learning that they have a 100% acetate composition. This makes them durable without taking away from their uber elegant appearance.
9. Mykita Boost Square Sunglasses
Square sunglasses give a very no-nonsense vibe that manages to be both captivating and intimidating. The Mykita Boost square sunglasses are perfect for those wanting to show off their fashion savvy mindset. These spectacular sunglasses are uniquely designed with bar cutouts on the sides to draw attention to your eyes and keep the spotlight on you.
The frames on the Mykita Boost square sunglasses are solid black and feature straight arms with curved tips. Additionally, the lenses are also tinted black and durable. Square frames are incredibly flattering, and the Mykita Boost, in particular, works well for those who love an oversized look.
You will notice that the lens diameter is an impressive 2.12 inches, with an arm length of 5.5 inches and a bridge width of 0.72 inches. Moreover, as an added benefit, when you’re not using your sunglasses, you can easily store them in a protective case that comes with the product when you purchase it.
10. Persol Steve McQueen Aviator Sunglasses
Should you like the aviator sunglasses design but also want to express your quirkiness and creative style, the Steve McQueen Aviator sunglasses by the brand Persol may be ideal. With these leopard-framed sunglasses, you could be the talk of the town.
However, if leopard print isn’t quite to your tastes, you can choose a different frame theme as there are luckily more than five to choose between. These Steve McQueen aviator sunglasses are produced with a lens diameter of 2.12 inches, a bridge of 0.82 inches, and an arm’s length of 5.51 inches. With these measurements, the sunglasses will provide a snug fit for most, and they are unlikely to fall off your face which is always a bonus.
Notably, the Steve McQueen aviators have a durable acetate plastic frame composition and bright blue polarized glass lenses coated with a specially formulated UV coating. Not only will this coating protect your eyesight, but it will also ensure your sunglasses stand the test of time.
There are many types of sunglass styles that suit different face shapes. Below are a few of the most popularly bought sunglass designs. We have also given a brief description of each so that you can properly decide which style would best suit you.
- Aviator or pilot design: This simple style is characterized by a teardrop lens design and usually has a distinctive metal frame. Interestingly they became popular because real-life aviators and pilots were wearing them.
- Cat-eye: Nowadays, the cat-eye sunglasses shape isn’t only suited to women. Many brands manufacture unique cat-eye frames for men. Cat-eye frames are distinctive because of their feline appearance.
- Butterfly: Sunglasses with the butterfly lens shape are often large and oversized. Butterfly lenses cover most of one’s face, which provides ample coverage against the sun.
- Rectangular: It may sound like an odd lens shape, but it is still one of the most popular. The rectangular shape of the lenses characterizes rectangular sunglasses. These sunglasses are also usually thicker and broader near the lens area.
- Round: If you want to make a fashion statement, you should consider round sunglasses. Round sunglasses have circular lenses that often only cover around the area of the eye. If you have a smaller face, it can highlight a narrow jawline.
- Wayfarer: Classified by a thick frame and trapezoidal lens shape, wayfarer sunglasses have long been a timeless go-to look. This style of sunglasses is known for its versatility, and the form of the lenses usually suits most face shapes.
- Square: Square-framed sunglasses are perfect for adding balance to a narrow jawline. They are also great at giving a round face a hint of angles. Oversized square sunglasses have become increasingly popular for those wanting an edgy and incognito look.
Purchasing a new pair of sunglasses can be an exciting but complicated process. If you don’t pick the right pair, you could end up with a style you hate and waste money. You shouldn’t worry too much, though, as we have listed below a few pointers you should keep in mind when you go sunglasses shopping.
If you look out for the below-mentioned points, you will likely end up with a pair of sunglasses that matches your personality and needs.
- Bigger frames are better: The bigger your sunglasses frame, the more coverage and protection you will receive from the sun. Additionally, bigger sunglasses can help balance your face or highlight the angles you have.
- Polarized lenses are ideal for cutting glare: Contrary to popular belief buying a pair of sunglasses with polarized lenses will not protect you better from the harmful effects of UV rays. However, a polarized lens will prevent the glare from reflective surfaces from hitting your eyes. This is incredibly handy for those who spend time outdoors and those who often drive in sunny conditions.
- Look for 100% UV protection: Although it may cost you more in the long run, buying a pair of 100% UV protection sunglasses will be highly beneficial to preserving your eyesight. Look out for a sticker, tag, or online description that stipulates that the sunglasses you are interested in are protective against 100% of UV rays.
In the past, sunglasses were not an essential fashion accessory, but that has changed with the many styles that have become available. Sunglasses are almost a fashion staple item in the modern world because they come in numerous different colors, textures, and materials. You can match a pair of sunglasses with any outfit including, beachwear, formal wear, casual wear, and sport wear.
The Best Golf Pants for Men Who Hit the Greens Regularly
Every guy who’s into golf knows that warmer weather and longer days make for great times on the green. Regardless of how much you know about golf, it’s no secret that clothing means a lot more when hitting the golf course than compared to most sports. Though stereotypical golf attire may come off as a bit too prep for some, there are several options that are nothing of the sort, and actually work in a player’s favor in terms of both function and fashion.
Seasoned golfers know that feeling good and playing good tend to go hand in hand, meaning a regular pair of jeans or athletic shorts just might not cut it when it comes to having a good game. Whether you’re brand new to the sport or a true and steadfast linksman, knowing your options when it comes to golf pants is imperative, hence why we’ve compiled a list of the 10 best golf pants for men who hit the greens regularly!
1. Nike Dri-FIT UV Golf Chino
Out of all the golf pants available, the Nike Dri-FIT UV Golf Chino pants take the cake as our overall best pick due to their fit and flair. These sweat-wicking, stretchy cotton and polyester pants are perfectly designed and comfy and will have you on the top of your game.
The Nike Dri-FIT UV Golf Chino’s are slightly tapered, giving them a more professional and formal look so that you can look just as good as you play. They also come in a decent array of colors, however, the “Healing Jade” color is probably our favorite. It’s both unique and eye-catching, making it the perfect pair of pants for putting on the green.
2. Peter Millar Durham Performance Trouser
Our premium choice for golf pants is hands down the Peter Millar Durham Performance Trouser. This bestselling pair of trousers boasts high-performance polyester woven twill fabric that’s both comfortable and full of quality. The fabric of these Peter Millar Durham trousers allows for maximum mobility, giving you the best range of motion for your swing.
In addition, they also feature quick-dry and moisture-wicking technology, ensuring you will remain cool and dry on the course. With a classic fit and flat-front design, you’re sure to love the way you look and feel in these premium pants.
3. Royal & Awesome Golf Pants
While gold attire does tend to fall on the pricier side of the spectrum, there are some great, money-conscious options available. For example, the Royal & Awesome Golf Pants from Amazon run between $52.49 – $80.90, making them our pick for best “bang for your buck.”
These golf pants also come in a very diverse arrangement of colors and patterns, making them a practical yet fun pick for a guy wanting to show off his style and protect his wallet. Being that these pants are mostly cotton with a touch of spandex, they are not as stretchy as some of the other options. However, if you’re looking for a solid pair of pants for some lighthearted play, these are sure to do the job (in style).
4. Under Armour Golf Rain Pants
If you’re the kind of golfer who sticks out 18-holes no matter if it’s rain, hail, or shine, then the Under Armour Golf Rain Pants are a must-have for your closet. These UA golf pants are 100% waterproof and breathable, and they even feature windproof construction in order to truly keep sheltered from the elements.
In addition to repelling water and keeping you dry, the pants are also lined with super-soft brushed fleece in order to maintain warmth and comfort. The fabric is 2.5-layer bonded for extra protection, yet the pants remain lightweight and out of the way. They only come in one color which is black, and while they do look a bit more on the casual side, it doesn’t get much better in terms of functionality.
5. Stateapparel Clubhouse Pants
If you’re a more serious player, then the Stateapparel Clubhouse Pants will certainly stick out to you. These lightweight golf pants were designed specifically with professional US Open golfers in mind, meaning they have everything from the four-way mechanical stretch for optimal mobility, to a special wiping element in the pockets for cleaning your clubs and hands without hassle.
While the Stateapparel Clubhouse Pants are durable in any climate or weather pattern, they thrive best in the heat, keeping the player cool and content while swinging a golf club in 80+ degree weather. These professional-grade pants are a quality bargain worth taking part in.
See more about - The 10 Best Golf Shirts To Help You Look Like A Pro
6. Polo Ralph Lauren Mid-Rise Twill Slim-Leg Trousers
Ralph Lauren continues to impress with their versatile pair of Mid-Rise Slim-Leg Trousers. These golf pants are made out of 100% polyester, giving them a very thin yet roomy feel. While they work great for going out on the green, these black pocketed trousers can also be worn during the day for work or even during a casual night out.
They’re a bit more basic and plain than some other options, but this understated look is necessary for certain occasions, even in golf. Having a pair or two of these isn’t a bad idea for anyone needing a little more fluff in their golfing wardrobe.
7. Adidas Ultimate365 3-Stripes Tapered Pant
The Adidas Ultimate365 3-Stripes Tapered Pants are a bit more unconventional in terms of style and look, however, they are great for hitting the golf course. With a stretchy material that allows for unrestricted movement and fabric managing moisture, these tapered pants work great for either heat or humidity. They come in a few different colors, though their navy option tends to be the most popular.
The style is a bit unique, looking like a very even cross between a pair of athletic pants and work pants, meaning that if you do it properly, you have the option to either dress them up or down. The Adidas Ultimate365 3-Stripes Tapered Pants are also on the more affordable side, making them great for those paying hefty green fees.
8. Bonobos Highland Tour Golf Pants
Bonobos Highland Tour Golf Pants are a grade-A option all around. From style to quality to comfort, these golf pants really set the standard for what should be worn while playing this beloved sport. With more than eight different colors to choose from, the Highland Tour Golf Pants from Bonobos feature flex panels, shirt grippers, and even UPF protection, meaning they do a whole lot more than simply look good.
According to most of the reviews, these pants are also extremely comfortable, meaning they are also a great transitional pair of pants for those needing to rush around from the course to elsewhere without much time in between.
9. Puma Jackpot 5 Pocket Golf Pants
Another great value pair of golf pants comes from the athletic brand, Puma. The Puma Jackpot 5 Golf Pants have been named “the best pants we’ve ever made” by Puma themselves, meaning there must be something worthwhile to them.
These golf pants are available in some of the best color options, from orange to mint green, making a wonderful pair of pants to own in more than one color. With moisture-wicking technical fabric and a mesh stretch waistband, these pants go beyond style and check the boxes for support and practicality as well. These pants are also great for both work and golf, and Puma even makes shorts with the same exact color options and material for those really hot days.
10. Linksoul Chino Boardwalker Pant
If you’re looking to go green as you hit the green, then Linksoul’s Chino Boardwalker Pants are the perfect eco-friendly and sustainable item to add to your closet. Linksoul’d Boardwalkers are made mostly from recycled polyester found in discarded plastic water bottles.
These high-performance, four-way stretch pants are finished with a saltwater wash in order to bring added comfort and smoothness to their innovative design. Though the color options are a bit more neutral, having a couple of different pairs will make for a solid selection when you visit the range.
See more about - America’s 10 Best Golf Courses You Have To Play Before You Die
Golf Pants FAQs
Investing in high-quality golf pants means giving yourself the highest level of comfort and function as you play a precise game. In addition, golf pants tend to last longer and be better suited for sudden weather changes, something that sometimes happens while in the middle of an 18-hole game.
The simple answer is, yes! While some men might prefer to keep their golf pants separate, most golf pants are extremely comfortable and nice looking, making them very tempting to wear on a daily basis. Plus, you won’t have to change before hitting the green after getting off work!
It is important to stick with golf pants that offer four-way stretch. These will offer you the greatest amount of flexibility and movement as you twist and swing. If possible, it’s also nice to have a pair that’s also waterproof, just in case you encounter poor weather during a long game.