No matter the terrain or job site environment, the foundation mid leather composite toe boots from BOGS are up for it.
These mid profile men’s lace-up boots offer support and protection in all the right spots.
With a 100% waterproof leather upper construction, the outside elements stay exactly where they belong, on the outside.
To keep things fresh on the interior, BOGS has incorporated their unique DuraFresh organic bio-technology which combats odors.
Speaking of the interior, BOGS gets it when it comes to comfort. The foundation mid leather composite toe boots feature flex width insoles which adapt to your unique foot width. Of course, there’s also round bound cushioning which bounces back energy to the feet. Long, extended days spent on your feet are made easy thanks to a stunning level of comfort.
Below, you’ll find my BOGS foundation mid leather composite toe boots review alongside more details covering their unique features.
– Available in black and brown colors
– Traditional lace-up boot for secure fit
– 100% waterproof with leather upper construction
– Rebound cushioning bounces back to return energy to your feet
– Seamless heel outsole construction for superior durability
– BioGrip outsole with ASTM standard slip and chemical resistance
– DuraFresh organic bio-technology activates to combat unwelcome odors
– Flex Width insole adapts to foot width
– Reinforced heel/toe for enhanced durability
– Asymmetric composite toes custom built for each size meet ASTM standards
Brown Men’s Bogs Foundation Mid Leather Composite Toe Boots Review
When it comes to protection, these boots have you covered. A reinforced heel and toe area are really nice touches regardless of the type of work you do. Both offer that added durability that I can really appreciate. Of course, there’s also a composite safety toe up front too.
To prevent slips and falls, the BioGrip outsole features a pattern that I find to be exceptional when it comes to traction and grip. The design features your standard ATM slip and chemical resistance.
Overall, these are a darn tough pair of men’s boots. While I choose brown as my favorite, the Bogs foundation mid leather composite toe boots also come in black as well. Regardless of which you go with, I’m confident you’ll enjoy every step with a pair of these on your feet.