60 Metatron’s Cube Tattoo Designs For Men – Geometric Ink Ideas
Geometry is the perfect inspiration for a tattoo. Something about mathematical symmetry that captures the eye and satisfies an inner desire for perfection.
Sacred geometry attributes sacred meanings to geometric shapes.
Spiritual in their meaning, many of the patterns are found in nature and are linked to holistic practices used by shamans and monks over the ages.
Thought to provide protection from unwanted or harmful influences, this powerful symbol is referred to as the fruit of life. Ink designs are commonly placed on the body to assert spiritual effects relating to health, spirit, and energy. Today this benefit influences many interested in sacred geometry tattoos. Mystical and symbolic–sacred geometry tattoos range from the spirals of the Fibonacci sequence to the cube of the Metatron.
Discovered by Leonardo Pasano, Metatron’s Cube is an intricate design composed of circles and lines. Constructed from 13 equal circles with lines through the center of each circle and out to the centers of the other circles, the design famously contains all five Platonic solids–and every shape in the Universe. A symbolic image of the building blocks of all that exists–the physical matter of the Universe. Seems like a pretty spectacular symbol to ink on your body.
Metatron’s Cube inked on the body ranges from simple and clean geometric lines to complex and intricate patterns whose depth seems as endless as the universe itself.
See more about - Top 55 Best Geometric Tattoo Ideas
1. Forearm Metatron’s Cube Tattoos
2. Arm Metatron’s Cube Tattoos
3. Chest Metatron’s Cube Tattoos
4. Back Metatron’s Cube Tattoos
5. Calf Metatron’s Cube Tattoos
6. Thigh Metatron’s Cube Tattoos
7. Sleeve Metatron’s Cube Tattoos
8. Shoulder Metatron’s Cube Tattoos
9. Hand Metatron’s Cube Tattoos
10. Leg Metatron’s Cube Tattoos
11. Stomach Metatron’s Cube Tattoos
12. Bicep Metatron’s Cube Tattoos
13. Side Metatron’s Cube Tattoos