Top 70+ Best Small Disney Tattoo Ideas – [2022 Inspiration Guide]
Disney body art is now big time after previously being a niche tattoo concept.
The kids that group up with Disney on cable television and DVD have grown up to get Disney tattoos in a wide variety of shapes, colors, themes and sizes.
This collection of the top 71 small Disney tattoo ideas showcases some of the most imaginative, high quality tattoo art focusing on the world of Walt, Mickey, and friends. The FAQ section at the end of the gallery may help narrow down your impossible choice!
1. Small Disney Castle Tattoo Ideas
2. Small Disney Tattoo Ideas for the Ankle
3. Cute Small Disney Tattoo Designs
4. Small Disney Tattoo Ideas for the Forearm
5. Small Lion King Disney Tattoos
6. Little Mermaid Small Disney Tattoos
7. Small Disney Princess Tattoo Ideas
8. Watercolor Small Disney Tattoo Ideas
9. Small Disney Tattoo Ideas for the Wrist
More about Disney tattoos
There’s a Disney tattoo idea for everyone.
I’d almost wager that every major Disney character created now has at least one person out there sporting a piece of body art with their face, however the most iconic characters are the most popular for tattoos:
- Mickey and Minnie Mouse
- Stitch and the idea of Ohana (it means family)
- Peter Pan
- Alice in Wonderland
- The Little Mermaid
- Beauty and the Beast
In the end it all comes down to: which is the right tattoo for you?
Small Disney Tattoo FAQs
There’s nothing more symbolic for kids that love Disney than the amazing Disneyland castle – the representative home to all the creatures and creations made by the studio.
It’s a fantastic tattoo theme for collectors that love all things Disney and don’t want to make the difficult decision to choose a favorite character, film, cartoon or show when booking in their body art.
Besides that, the design of the castle itself means all sorts of wondrous designs can be incorporated and instantly recognizable when made into a tattoo.
The explosion in tattoo popularity has resulted in a tremendous array of interesting tattoo styles and artistic applications.
Gone are rudimentary tattoo images of base color or black and gray, replaced by high quality rendered etchings in:
- Single needle design
- New wave and neo traditional full color
- Old school and new school cartoon color palettes
- Intricate and realistic portrait style for both Disney live action and animation
- Badass black and gray photorealism or fine lined geometric
Again the choice is yours, and you’ll find the perfect match for your idea.
There are several factors that can influence the price of a small Disney tattoo. The following list outlines the key elements:
- Size. Tattoo artists most often charge by the hour, so the bigger a piece is, the more expensive it will be
- Detail. The more intricate a design is the longer it will take which also adds to the total cost of a piece. Single needle tattoos are usually the most expensive for small pieces
- Color. A black line Disney tattoo will be at the cheaper end of the price spectrum, while a riotous, vibrant colored new wave cartoon design will cost quite a bit more
- A traditional black and gray version of your Disney favorite would likely fall in the middle
- Tattoo artists charge by the hour, with $100 being on the low side and some in demand, highly experienced artists charging $300 per hour