64 Inspiring, Uplifting, and Funny Roommate Quotes
At some point in your life, you are going to have roommates. For most of us, this occurs when we go off to college, while for others it happens when you first move out of your parent’s home. However you end up sharing a space with someone else, it makes for an interesting time.
If you are lucky your roommate will be an awesome person who shares common interests with you and will become a lifelong friend. No doubt you will want to express how you feel about the person who is now your roomie and document your adventures together, and there is no better way to do this than by using funny roommate quotes.
These short sentences can be used on social media as Instagram captions talking about your roommate or in text messages sharing the fun you are having together with your other friends. They are a great accompaniment to Instagram photos and a way to detail what life is like and express your feelings when you have the perfect roommate, or god forbid, a horrible roommate who is causing you nothing but problems.
To help make sure you have the right caption for your Instagram pictures or a funny saying for a text message to friends, here is a collection of funny roommate quotes you can use.
64 Inspiring, Uplifting, and Funny Roommate Quotes
1. You had me at “I hate everyone too.”
2. I don’t have to visit the circus, I live with a clown.
3. Can never forget you, you know? It’s hard to forget someone who leaves their clothes all over the room.
4. The one thing my roomie and I always agree on is wine more, whine less.
5. I met you and didn’t realize when the nights turned into mornings with the friends who turned into family.
6. Having a roommate is like having an extra pair of hands, an extra brain to think but most of all, an extra closet to choose from!
7. I’ll be there for you because you’re there for me too.
8. You are my person. You will always be my person.
9. We weren’t sisters/brothers by birth but we knew from the start we were put on this earth to be sisters by heart.
10. That Midnight Maggi won’t taste as good without you. Although I won’t get to eat most of it, with you! Hogger and the Chronicles of Stolen Maggi!
11. I live for the nights I won’t remember with the people I’ll never forget.
12. Good roommates are hard to find, harder to leave, and impossible to forget.
13. The best day is when it is your roommate’s turn to do the chores.
14. You will always be my person, but please do your dishes.
15. Can’t talk right now, doing cute roommate shit.
16. From being strangers to friends, and from friends to family, you make this city feel more like home.
17. You’re the Monica to my Rachel or the Chandler to my Joey.
18. We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
19. My roommate and I share a great bond because I’m awesome, and opposites attract.
20. I don’t need to pay a therapist to give me crap. I have a roommate that does it for free.
21. We’ve been friends for so long, I can’t remember which one of us is the bad influence.
22. When they said, roommates are someone you can’t live without and can’t live with either – I didn’t believe it! Then I met you!
23. I’ll ride with you through the bullshit as long as you don’t bullshit me.
24. There’s no one else I’d rather share a cramped space with.
25. You know you truly miss your roommate when you miss hearing them snore, when you miss the silly fights, and when you miss the tasteless food you shared together.
26. Roommates: can’t live with them, can’t live without them. Because you need their money for bills.
27. Having a roommate like you has made even the saddest nights better and turned tears into bursts of laughter.
28. From being strangers to roomies and now homies. We have our own little happily ever after with many great memories.
29. Missing your roommate is the second terrible feeling. The first is missing multiple calls from your parents.
30. Where you go, I will go, and where you stay, I will stay.
31. Living with roommates has drama, fun, happiness, sadness, and fights, and is a mixed bag, but I wouldn’t trade it for anything else.
32. Finding a good roommate makes every day feel like a sleepover with your best friend.
33. When I’m away from home I miss my family, when I’m home, I miss my roommate.
34. Roommates that drink wine together, stay together.
35. We didn’t realize we were making memories, we just knew we were having fun.
36. Keep calm and vent to your roommate.
37. Well, this wasn’t in my original five-year plan…
38. A good roommate may be the single most important thing to have when one is away at school.
39. Turning this kitchen table into our very own library.
40. Having a roommate like you has made even the saddest nights better and turned tears into bursts of laughter.
41. You can’t please everyone. You’re not a jar of Nutella.
42. Think MasterChef, then imagine its opposite, that’s how my roommate and I cook.
43. What a dumb idea. Let’s do it!
44. Happy Birthday to the world’s number-one roommate.
45. A true friend is someone who sees the best in you, even when you’re not seeing it yourself.
46. You know you miss your roommate too much when you miss your food orders being one by two.
47. We may not be sisters by blood, but we’re definitely sisters by choice.
48. Soulmates don’t have to be romantic. Mine just happens to live down the hall.
49. I’m convinced my roommate is a ninja – he/she always manages to sneak up on me when I’m not expecting it.
50. Happy birthday to my roommate who has turned as old as the dishes he/she “forgot” to do.
51. Thanks for making coming home a little bit sweeter.
52. Having a great roommate is like having a secret weapon in the battle of life.
53. Roommates are like family, except you get to choose them.
54. My college roommate is like my second family.
55. No matter how many people come and go, I simply never get enough of my roommates. Those guys are seriously awesome.
56. Having a bad roommate is like having a permanent house guest that you can’t get rid of.
57. You will learn more when you have older roommates. You will experience more when you have roommates of the same age.
58. Don’t complain, you aren’t given any choice to select your roommates. Accept them as they are because they do the same to you.
59. Roommates are not just there to share your room, bills, or food with. They are there to share a lifetime of memories with.
60. I have so many things to feel grateful for in life, and supportive roommates are one of them.
61. Make mistakes, and laugh endlessly. Do things you’re afraid to do. After all, you’re only young once.
62. It’s not easy being the pretty roommate.
63. Years from now, I won’t remember every Friday night or the things that made us laugh so hard ‘til our stomachs hurt, but I will remember that you were the ones who were there.
64. Roommates by chance, friends by choice.
See more about - 120 Funny Family Quotes Everyone Can Relate To