Are you a man who wants to incorporate more style into your business attire? Do you need a casual shoe to fit your casual look?
If you answered “yes,” then learning to wear men’s boots and incorporate the right styles into your look are key. Read on to get our top three looks for wearing men’s boots:
Try the Chelsea Boot
The Chelsea boot made their first debut as a legitimate style in the 1960s, when a similar boot appeared on the feet of the Beatles. Fast forward several decades, and the boot now is the perfect pairing with a Wall Street business suit. Not only are these boots handsome — and come in a variety of leather tones from a deep burnt brown to a black coal — but they are incredibly comfortable. That’s because the Chelsea boots is known for a soft, elastic side panel that lends itself to a refined and sleek yet still versatile look. It’s perfect to add a streamlined, modern look to your dressed up look.
Slip on the Chukka Boot
Making their fashion walk in the 1940s as the ultimate casual wear, the Chukka boot is making a comeback in casual men’s fashion. Traditionally, these boots are made from soft yet durable suede and they are known for their simple laces. This tie-up boots works well with a casual look — such as straight-fitting, slim jeans and a sweater.
Don’t Forget Your Hiking Boots
No longer for the extreme athlete or mountain climber, hiking boots are a versatile shoe that you can wear both when you’re out on an adventure and with more casual summer clothing. Pair hiking boots with a plaid shirt and a pair of shorts for the perfect summer look. In the winter, pair them with a great pair of corduroy’s and a cozy sweater for the perfect “mountain man” look.
Are You Ready to Buy Your Boots?
Consider adding these three boots styles to your wardrobe and get three different looks — a modern, streamlined touch to your business look with the Chelsea boot; a cozy, comfortable look with the Chukka boot; and a rugged, versatile look with the traditional hiking boot.
1. Chelsea Boots In Business Casual Outfits
2. Chelsea Boots In Casual Outfits
3. Chelsea Boots In Streetstyle Outfits
4. Chukka Boots In Business Casual Outfits
5. Chukka Boots In Smart Casual Outfits
6. Chukka Boots In Streetstyle Outfits
7. Dress Boots In Smart Casual Outfits
8. Knee High Boots In Smart Casual Outfits
9. Laced Up Boots In Business Casual Outfits
10. Laced Up Boots In Casual Style Outfits
11. Laced Up Boots In Smart Casual Outfits
12. laced up boots in streetstyle outfit
13. Pointed Toe Ankle Boots In Casual Outfits
14. Pointed Toe Ankle Boots In Smart Casual Outfits
15. Work Boots In Business Casual Outfits
16. Work Boots In Smart Casual Outfits
17. Work Boots In Streetstyle Outfits
Share This Now